Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ugh i hope so. I'm full of dread again for tomorrow, lol. Like almost as bad as I was yesterday. I love my mind and what it does to me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah cuz u keep thinking about freud jr. and not ur school work
    “A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside it remains the same.” — Brock

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Coffee View Post
    Ok now my anti anxiety meds are wearing off and I'm thinking.... what if everyone actually hates me but they're just pretending to like me? Just to be polite or maybe they feel sorry for me or something? What if they actually really don't like me and I'm just fooling myself into thinking they're ok with me? What if I'm coming across as really annoying or something?

I feel like I've just psyched myself out totally. I bet everyone secretly hates me : /
    You're worried that other people might be pretending to like you and that they might secretly hate you. And I don't want you to accept what I say just because I say it. Take it apart, judge it against your own experience, make it your own and discover the validity of my words that way. You're a good person. People can and do like you for who you are. People don't usually waste energy pretending to like people. There's no point to it. They like you.

You've done amazingly well by the sounds of it so it's natural that all of this may have been a bit outside your comfort zone until now. And that's okay. And it's okay for your mind to think thoughts if it wants to. There's a place for knowing where to tread. You walked a long way down the path and had some great experiences connecting with people. Well done.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote takethebiscuit View Post
    You're worried that other people might be pretending to like you and that they might secretly hate you. And I don't want you to accept what I say just because I say it. Take it apart, judge it against your own experience, make it your own and discover the validity of my words that way. You're a good person. People can and do like you for who you are. People don't usually waste energy pretending to like people. There's no point to it. They like you.

You've done amazingly well by the sounds of it so it's natural that all of this may have been a bit outside your comfort zone until now. And that's okay. And it's okay for your mind to think thoughts if it wants to. There's a place for knowing where to tread. You walked a long way down the path and had some great experiences connecting with people. Well done.
    Thank you so much. Today is my last day with all the class participation [BEEP] so let's hope this goes well and I don't freak out too much. Thanks again for your reply - it calmed me down a lot.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm DONE!!!!!

And I didn't die, and I think that I made a couple of new friends too.

A big thank you to everyone for your help and seeing me through this. Without you guys I'd be so completely lost and would've freaked out and ended up failing or something. Thank you so much to everyone.

I'm glad I went through with it and it's done. Maybe this should be moved to 'Inspiration', lol.

Flying back home tomorrow

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Congrats coffee!!! Really happy it went well for ya!

pam's Avatar needs more cowbell
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm happy for you! .....and jealous.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Well done sweety xxx
    life---> <---me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.