Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 ... LastLast
    Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I falsely believed for a while today that people cared about me! It made me feel really good.
    That WAS something positive, I promise. It really did make me feel good. But it's not positive anymore because I know the truth.
    The positive thing I'm going to do now is research methods of suicide that are painless. Should be a good time.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote SmileyFace View Post
    FINALLY DONE WITH GRADUATION CEREMONY. IT'S ALL OFFICIAL NOW. WOOOOO!!!

teehee
    That's great, congratulations!

Quote Keddy View Post
    I falsely believed for a while today that people cared about me! It made me feel really good.
    That WAS something positive, I promise. It really did make me feel good. But it's not positive anymore because I know the truth.
    The positive thing I'm going to do now is research methods of suicide that are painless. Should be a good time.
    When we're feeling down it can be really hard to believe that people care about us, but there are people who do. Don't do anything rash, Keddy.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote keddy View Post
    i falsely believed for a while today that people cared about me! It made me feel really good.
    That was something positive, i promise. It really did make me feel good. But it's not positive anymore because i know the truth.
    The positive thing i'm going to do now is research methods of suicide that are painless. Should be a good time.
    keddy???
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Why do you think people don't care about you? The truth is that we do here and I'm sure there are many people in your life besides us that care also. What can you do positive that will get you out of this funk? Suicide is not an option.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    When we're feeling down it can be really hard to believe that people care about us, but there are people who do. Don't do anything rash, Keddy.
    Quote lasair View Post
    keddy???
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Why do you think people don't care about you? The truth is that we do here and I'm sure there are many people in your life besides us that care also. What can you do positive that will get you out of this funk? Suicide is not an option.
    Thank you guys. I'm know that you care about me on here, and I care about all of you as well. I'm so sorry for being selfish
    I got in a fight with my boyfriend. Between that and being upset about what's going on with my ex I had started to feel like killing myself again.
    My boyfriend and I talked about what was going on between us and we resolved it. He admitted that he started the issue and he apologized for it.
    To try to get myself through the rest of tonight and start feeling better, my boyfriend and I are going to have dinner together alone and talk about what's been going on with me. His dad offered to grill a steak for us because that's my favorite food. His family isn't going to let me hurt myself, I know that and I'm grateful for that.
    Thank you for being there for me, everyone. I'm sorry I get selfish like that sometimes. I promise I'm not going anywhere.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Thank you guys. I'm know that you care about me on here, and I care about all of you as well. I'm so sorry for being selfish
    I got in a fight with my boyfriend. Between that and being upset about what's going on with my ex I had started to feel like killing myself again.
    My boyfriend and I talked about what was going on between us and we resolved it. He admitted that he started the issue and he apologized for it.
    To try to get myself through the rest of tonight and start feeling better, my boyfriend and I are going to have dinner together alone and talk about what's been going on with me. His dad offered to grill a steak for us because that's my favorite food. His family isn't going to let me hurt myself, I know that and I'm grateful for that.
    Thank you for being there for me, everyone. I'm sorry I get selfish like that sometimes. I promise I'm not going anywhere.
    keddy, the threat of suicide is very serious. I love seeing you on here and reading your adventures, I feel like I know a part of you and I care for that person.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I got all my housework and most of my schoolwork done yesterday. Now the Blackhawks play soon and it's on public tv so I actually get to watch it!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    keddy, the threat of suicide is very serious. I love seeing you on here and reading your adventures, I feel like I know a part of you and I care for that person.
    I understand that. It's just so hard for me sometimes, especially with everything that's been going on in my life lately. I try my best not to give in to the suicidal thoughts but sometimes I get overwhelmed. I'm in a situation where a lot of people can help me if I need it.
    I really hope that I can keep hanging on and I'm going to try to get the help I need. There's just part of me that thinks I will never be happy.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I understand that. It's just so hard for me sometimes, especially with everything that's been going on in my life lately. I try my best not to give in to the suicidal thoughts but sometimes I get overwhelmed. I'm in a situation where a lot of people can help me if I need it.
    I really hope that I can keep hanging on and I'm going to try to get the help I need. There's just part of me that thinks I will never be happy.
    You know sweety there is a different between have those thoughts and acting on them. Please talk when you have these thoughts, use your safety nets - I used to think I would never be happy, I didn't know where I would find it but I did and so can you
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    You know sweety there is a different between have those thoughts and acting on them. Please talk when you have these thoughts, use your safety nets - I used to think I would never be happy, I didn't know where I would find it but I did and so can you
    Thank you
    I have been talking to people a lot about the thoughts and it does seem to help quite a bit.
    Sometimes I act on them and sometimes I don't, but the last few days I haven't acted on them at all which is progress for me.
    I'm going to take things one day at a time until I get better

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I made friends at work today! I'm not that weird now!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I woke up at 10 AM this morning instead of 2 PM
    I called out "sick" from work until Thursday... Trust me, I needed it, LOL.
    And my bf and I have the house to ourselves for a whole week!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Someone asked me for directions today.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hung out with friend at her work earlier today. Just got home right now. Had plenty of good conversations with her and a few others at the place.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I woke up at 10 AM this morning instead of 2 PM
    I called out "sick" from work until Thursday... Trust me, I needed it, LOL.
    And my bf and I have the house to ourselves for a whole week!
    Don't do anything I wouldn't do.....that give you a lot to do
    life---> <---me

Page 44 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.