Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
    Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote fluke View Post
    Killed a spider that must have immigrated from the jungle in Africa. I'm pretty sure it had cheekbones.
    AAAAAAAAAUGGGGGHHHHH!!! The horror!!!!
    I have pretty bad arachnophobia. I'm seriously glad I have never seen such a beast as you're describing there. Ugh, the mental images I just had...
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I calmed down after talking to Roman. I mean, I did cut, but I didn't do any further damage to myself and I didn't attempt suicide. That's as positive as it's going to get for today. But I'm here, I'm alive, and I'm in good hands. I have the best boyfriend ever and I cannot wait to marry him

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote fluke View Post
    Do you have to leave your state for that, or has the US finally adopted gay marriage in all the states?
    Same-sex marriage has been legal in Massachusetts since 2004!
    But Roman is from Poland originally and it's still not legal there which makes both of us sad But we're never planning on living outside of the US anyway LOL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got the job I got the job I got the job!!!!
    They want me to start on Thursday. I'm going to be working at a performing arts center for kids in elementary through high school. I seriously thought this job was out of my reach but the lady I interviewed with really liked me!!! Woohooo!!!

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I got the job I got the job I got the job!!!!
    They want me to start on Thursday. I'm going to be working at a performing arts center for kids in elementary through high school. I seriously thought this job was out of my reach but the lady I interviewed with really liked me!!! Woohooo!!!
    Congratulations Keddy! That's awesome news

---

Worked out & went for a 30 minute walk. Still a bit too hot for the walk back home to be comfortable, but it was still nice to get out of the house and get some sun.

Oh, and I figured out how to get music on my phone without using iTunes. I'm tarp as a shack. Not really. Not even close. But hey, I did it! Would have done it a long time ago but I just never needed to until now. Wish my MP3 players would cooperate, but this is actually really convenient.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Congratulations Keddy! That's awesome news

---

Worked out & went for a 30 minute walk. Still a bit too hot for the walk back home to be comfortable, but it was still nice to get out of the house and get some sun.

Oh, and I figured out how to get music on my phone without using iTunes. I'm tarp as a shack. Not really. Not even close. But hey, I did it! Would have done it a long time ago but I just never needed to until now. Wish my MP3 players would cooperate, but this is actually really convenient.
    Thank you!
    And I download music that way too. Haven't used iTunes in over two years LOL. We are smarter than the System, Illusion

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Observation day at work went well
    I officially start tomorrow. I'm anxious obviously but that goes without saying LOL. I'm sure I'll be fine.
    I'm proud of myself that I got hired to be a dance instructor
    Some of the kids are adorable and wonderful and really seem to like me but there are these two who are about fifteen who are MONSTERS. They already hate me. Fifteen is a bad age, at least from my standpoint in a teaching position.
    But yeah, this thread is about positive things, so... Excited about starting my new job and I hope I can stick with this job this time

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    Thank you!
    And I download music that way too. Haven't used iTunes in over two years LOL. We are smarter than the System, Illusion
    Hi-5
    We're oozing with superior intelligence. I used iTunes for something like a week when I bought an iPod....five years ago? That's how long I've been holding onto the POS hoping one day it will magically work properly again. At this point, I think it's safe to say that's not going to happen. It's nice being able to scroll through my music freely on my phone rather than hit the "next" arrow two hundred times to get to the song I want to hear.
    Quote fluke View Post
    This made me smile. It's such a silly accomplishment but I know all too well how hard it can be to get yourself out of the house. (something I haven't been able to do the last 3 days..)
    Three days? Pshh you novice, you!
    Most of my "accomplishments" are anything I do that isn't lying in bed throwing myself a pity party. You know it's bad when you're patting yourself on the back for putting away your laundry. Facecloths in the linen closet? Today was a productive day.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Hi-5
    We're oozing with superior intelligence. I used iTunes for something like a week when I bought an iPod....five years ago? That's how long I've been holding onto the POS hoping one day it will magically work properly again. At this point, I think it's safe to say that's not going to happen. It's nice being able to scroll through my music freely on my phone rather than hit the "next" arrow two hundred times to get to the song I want to hear.
    Virtual high-five returned LOL
    And yes, we are oozing with superior intelligence. No iTunes software can outsmart us! We are an unstoppable iTunes-less music downloading force!
    Dear God, I hope I never get caught downloading music the way I do.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i think if my dates add up correctly i haven't had a panic attack in two weeks this sunday, however i've got seeing matty and two more long shifts at work to go, if i do make it though it'll be the longest ive not panicked this year despite having two weeks filled with a fair amount of triggers also i caught myself getting anxious at work and not making any decisions for myself, caught myself halfway through stressing and went screw it do it, it needs doing, so im proud of myself for that since im not often able to do that, happy chloe :~)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The last week has been pretty bad for me. I relapsed into my pit of despair (aka my bed) and after about 3-4 days of laying around, spending my days mostly asleep the fiancé took action.

We spent yesterday in the garden, I helped him by raking up his grass cuttings. He knows sunshine cheers me up and being pushed to do something useful helped me out of my slump. We did a lot of garden work.

Today I'm proud because I did more gardening, when I was home alone (almost took the opportunity to go back to bed but didn't) and without prompting. I feel as though I achieved something, although the blister on my palm is decidedly unfun.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    - Got almost 11 hours of sleep
    - Worked out;
    - Went to the Notary's Office and picked up the last document I need in order to get married;
    - Went to a cafe with my parents;
    - Bought gifts for my in-laws

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My first official day at work was awesome
    These kids love me. It makes me really happy. I had fun with the choreography myself too LOL. I think I'm really going to like being a dance teacher.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Finally taking care of my laptop's issues...this may take a while!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    My first official day at work was awesome
    These kids love me. It makes me really happy. I had fun with the choreography myself too LOL. I think I'm really going to like being a dance teacher.
    That sounds like a really cool job! I can't dance for shit, but I'll cream you in a head bobbing competition.

I also excel iiiin...
    Foot tapping.
    Slightly swaying back and forth.
    And my personal favourite: pretending that I know the lyrics.

Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.