Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1444
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I helped my mom cook breakfast today. We didn't have an specific recipe in mind, just mixed stuff we currently have available... cream of mushroom soup in a can, garlic, onions, lots of potatoes, salt and pepper. It turned out good and we didn't argue.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote FireIsTheCleanser View Post
    I started work today. I was pretty nervous in the morning but that was practically gone by the time I got there. It's a cashier job. There was a lot to learn but I seemed to pick up quickly and my manager complimented me on it. She still teased me over the fact that I wasn't talkative with all the customers. There was also a lot of times when I had to ask another worker for help because either I didn't know how to do it, or I couldn't do it and I hate having to look clueless in front of people. I also don't like that on some days I'll be working 7-8 hours till like 10 pm. Also, I'll be standing a lot. But you know what? I'll get better. I'll get paid. And it'll (hopefully) seem worth it.
    Congrats on the job! I've worked for 2 days as a cashier (through one of those temp job agencies). The bolded part is completely normal and I think most customers notice when someone's new at the job and understand that they need to ask for help sometimes. Of course there are always those impatient assholes who won't fail to make us feel like [BEEP] but fortunately they're not the majority.
    Good luck!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Yesterday the gun-toting idiots were tossing a ball around in their backyard. They must have had 2 balls. It kept going over the fence next to their house and they were jumping the fence to get it.

Then a ball slammed into my shed and landed in my garden. They didn't dare hop the fence to get it. I guess my standing on a chair yelling at them to shoot me for 30 minutes convinced them that I should not be messed with.

Anyway, this morning, the ball was in my garden. I thought of all kinds of devious things to do with it. Shoot it up into shreds, slime it in cat shit, and then toss it back into their yard was my favorite evil thought.

But I just tossed it into my garbage.

They have not shot in their yard since I screamed at them to shoot me. I've also been taking every opportunity while I'm in my backyard to make like I'm talking on my cell phone about them (when they're within earshot). I ridicule them and their school. I talk about how my gun is already poised on the second floor to shoot if they set foot in my yard.

When they come out my cats run in afraid. My neighbor doesn't allow her kids out if she hears them. So I decided that if we can't enjoy our yard, they're going to get ridiculed, laughed at and threatened the entire time they're outside in their yard.

But I did write in this positive thread. I chose, rather than to get revenge, to just ditch the ball and not destroy it or use it to trash them back. Believe me, when you factor in my anger towards them, just tossing the ball in the trash was a huge positive action.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    breathing through the bad moments and getting through it - breath in , breath out....keep going!
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I can noa do a basic full body holistic massage :-)
    I'd love to try that! Especially for my legs and feet... if only it wasn't so expensive!

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Made a phone call I'd been putting off.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I cleaned my house top to bottom and organized one of my desks.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I painted another side of the outside of my house. I live in a treehouse, so painting outside means on the top of a ladder with a really long pole with a paint brush or roller on the end.

I have to just paint the 2nd floor front wall peak on the porch and then finally hire someone to paint the very back peak. My ladder, pole, and arms are just not long enough for the very top of my house in the back.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Finally started Christmas shopping and what a day to begin .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Got dressed and drank my coffee.

Believe me, that's something positive for me these days.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I donated $5 to Wikipedia. Very kind. I am a kind man. Who else would do something like this? Nobody. Nobody thinks about people like I do. I am such a great guy. Who else would've gone through the trouble of helping this poor website? I am special. My mother was right. Very good? No, not very good, very great. I am very, very great.

All right, snap out of it you stupid jerk. You're donating five dollars. What do want, a Nobel prize?
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I manged to survive working another 13 hour day ending with leading another literacy workshop tonight.

One day at a time

One day at a time

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just enrolled for my classes next semester and I got all the ones I wanted! Plus, they all start at 10 AM, the last one ends at 2 PM, and I get Fridays off.

I love that GIF. I love Laurie Keller. I love Busy Philipps. I love Cougar Town.
    Keep it cool. Cool people never show emotion. Keep it cool.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Christmas shopping. Kind of a hellish four hours, but shopping in my city really blows.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Christmas markets in Germany, such a lovely sight
    life---> <---me

Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.