Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1444
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    Thank you

My kids are up there in that ride, was at the carnival I took them to a couple months ago. Good times
    You mean you left all your kidz hanging in that picture for all time?!
    It's Maury time!!! hahaha

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    You mean you left all your kidz hanging in that picture for all time?!
    It's Maury time!!! hahaha
    Lol, they actually got me to go on The Zipper....

Zipper.jpg

If you're not familiar with it, that whole thing spins around. And then each of the little cages spins around, too. Idk how I didn't get sick lol. It was a lot of fun
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Found a house for the big move - get to view it on Saturday, fingers crossed they will want us
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Walked near the beach for an hour and a half. It was decompressing as well as therapeutic.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I cleaned up more today.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Fallen18 View Post
    Walked near the beach for an hour and a half. It was decompressing as well as therapeutic.
    I wish I lived near the beach so bad!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I wish I lived near the beach so bad!
    Living on an island it's inevitable to end up on one I find xD I think I'd be kinda sad if I moved somewhere that didn't have one. But I do enjoy strolls in more rural areas, those are nice! like forest areas with trails and stuff. Hell even a lake or a pond, give me that and I'll be happy.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I remembered to take my vitamins today and worked out

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Went for a walk today

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I started to put my website together.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Bought a plant in a teacup to cheer up my room, and I cleaned my bunnies hutch so she's cozy.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had something kind of funny happen earlier today. Well it sure as fuq wasn't funny at the time but it is now and I think it's positive because I'm really kind of happy with how I handled it. A few years ago I would've just left, walked out of the situation, taken my kids and dropped f-bombs left and right and just left and gone home.

I was at the Astros / Indians game today and we were sitting in the front row of this section, and I was kind of leaning forward a bit in my seat, my hands against the railing, and my son was doing the same and we were watching the game and talking. And I felt something hit my back, something heavy enough for me to definitely notice. And I instantly thought "Oh somebody dropped a cell phone or something from the row behind us" but then a split second later I heard someone behind me say "OH FUQ"!!! And then I started feeling something wet all over me.

The guy behind me had dropped part of a beer, and something (I still don't know what) with a whoooole lot of ketchup on it, right on top of me. Dripping all down me, all down my back, partly onto my shorts. Everyone, and I mean everyone within 10 or 15 rows around us just stopped and stared and you could hear everyone just gasp and these guys a few rows behind us were like "Oh ****". Lmao.

And the guy was really apologetic, he was there with his wife, and grabbed a bunch of napkins, and cleaned off the back of my shirt. He offered to buy me a beer and then a whole round of beers, and I said no, don't worry about it (I don't drink at all when I'm with my kids or when I have to drive). He leaned forward a minute later and apologized for, like, the tenth time and I said don't worry about it, I'm sure it happens all the time, and my oldest daughter said don't worry about it. And I sat there for a few minutes and everybody had moved on and we were watching the game and I was thinking about going to get a shirt from one of the souvenir shops and before I could he showed up with a bag with one, handed it to me. I shook his hand and thanked him and everyone around us actually clapped. Yes, clapped and shouted out a few "yays". I went to the restroom changed and came back, he asked me how it fit and I told him fine, shook his hand again, told him it was all good, and the guys sitting to our left and right said "You look like a new man lol".

So it was all OK. It was really kind of embarrassing as hell at first, but....considering I've been to baseball games for the last 40 years, I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened before.

A few years ago I might've just left, given up and taken my kids and left. But it was OK. And the guy behind me was very cool about how he handled it.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I sent my boss my May success stories. Well, half of May. I guess it was close to 90, maybe 100 pictures. Gonna send the other half tomorrow.

For all the whining and complaining and fit-throwing our clients do....they haven't gotten rid of me yet lol. I've had some pretty good wins in a lot of my stores. I'm starting to realize our clients are just never, ever gonna be happy. That's just how it is, that's how it works lol. C'est la vie.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    finally cleaned out my pantry

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Took my kids to the Astros vs Angels game, then we stayed for the Christian rock band. They were really pretty awesome.

When I picked up my kids at their mom's house today I met her new bf. Lmao. The new flavor of the month. I've seriously lost track of how many bfs she's had since we split up. She knows how to get them but she sure doesn't know how to keep them around for long. The positive is I asked him if he was living there with my kids, & he said no. I was not intimidated by him at all. I've been through this, had these conversations with her bfs before. I told my ex, right in front of him, "I don't give a fuq what you do, but I care very much when it affects my kids". I reminded her about what happened with her last live in bf. Neither one of them really knew what to say to that. I'm happy with the way I handled myself, meeting him for the first time.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.