Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    -woke up in a good mood
    -didn't let anxiety/nervousness get the best of me during a 5-min speech/presentation I had to give this morning

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    ~~ Made Breakfast ~~ Did Dishes from last night AND also from breakfast ~~ Going to take a shower ~~ Need to take the garbage out...............really I just want to go back to sleep...and sleep and sleep and sleep and ZZzzZzzzZzzzZ.......... Put my shoes on..........I wanted to make a list but this thing won't allow me to do that. The bullet numbering on here don't work. ~~~~Okay dumped 3 garbages and cleaned out the fridge. Folded the nasty blankets on my room mates futon in the living area (looks a little better). ~~~Okay just made the bed in my room. I dislike my room though I think I better go in there and fold some clothes and consolidate some of the paper grocery bags that are sitting in there. Now in bedroom cleaning. Later I am gonna make up a schedule for the [BEEP] I got to get done. Maybe go down to Starbucks and write it all out. No more messs-ing around Misss-y.....I've truly been spending too much time in Chat--because thinking about real life makes me feel bad...FEEL really bad..........Of course I shouldn't have to put this on here but when I get really depressed I don't even want to brush my teeth. Doing it right now. Teeth teeth teeth.....this is done...now I want to go back to sleep and sink into depression. Going to have a cup of tea. fold clothes instead of sleeping Then at some point I have to move beyond tidying....need to make some lunch...looks like it's going to be salad because that is in the fridge. Here we go. Made lunch and now having it. It is almost 5 PM. Just checked the weather forecast. Going to go out tomorrow. Now I am back on the computer and chat. See I know I need to put in job applications...but I'm worn out on it...and the job apps I need to do from my computer. Breathe. I think I need to do some leg exercises or something. It's almost 5 PM and my major accomplishment for the day was brushing my teeth and taking out the garbage...UGHhhhhh.....I'm going to go to the doctor at some point. I have been avoiding turning in my work uniform and such. I am going to do this I think in the morning, make it easy by finding and gathering the items tonight. Better check the bus schedule for all of this. Tonight I hope I can make myself apply for at least 2 jobs. I hope. Need to check my library stuff of course.___________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______ There needs to be some white space here. It is becoming late now so the main thing I could do is run down to the store._________________ Well now, I cleared out my emails (some of them), made a dreaded phone call to my sociopathic/alcoholic mother and then promptly told her I had to catch a bus. I NO LONGER WANT TO THINK ABOUT OR TRY TO UNDERSTAND HER OR WHAT GOES ON IN HER HEAD......I'm 34 years old for gods sake. It's over. I'm dealing with her differently now. She is a nuisance and she is going to be treated like such._____________________________________________ _________________________________Now for that guy that I am not digging that I have given my phone number out to and is now texting me and calling me I have to tell him NO CHEMISTRY.--Right now going to tell him. OKAY I DID IT...TOLD HIM...ITS NOT HAPPENING FOR ME.______now what I wonder....There were those classes that I was trying to take this SPRING quarter and didn't get it together....but my ferking student registration didn't go through so I got to take care of that business.____________________update: the down side is that I didn't make that plan for today, I kind of had one but then I started to surf the internet too much again. My sleep cycle is off I must fix that.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dusted= i know, but i hate doing it

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    My goal for today is to take a shower, get dressed, put my shoes on and take it from there. Obviously I am in depression when it's hard to even take a shower. I don't feel depressed though. Maybe this isn't depression maybe it's something else.---Okay I found my stupid tablet of paper and wrote down the appointment date for my doctor's appointment.______________________________________ _________________________ Wanted to talk to the doctor about my feet, my hair falling out and also my anxiety and the recent prescription that was given to me that I haven't filled. For celexa or something like that.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Worked out. Made salad. Ate salad. Ran a couple of errands.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Didn't totally flood the kitchen, only a little bit. Made breakfast. MADE another appointment to see the doctor because I DIDN'T GO TODAY ARGGG. Am doing some planning.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Soaked my feet, mousturised them and painted my toe nails - happy out
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finished cutting and arranging the glass in a mosaic and now...the tricky part. if i pull it off I will be able to sell them for less and I will make more, win-win if I can't pull it off, it will mean hours and hours of work for nothing, but if you want to get anywhere you have to take risks
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Driving has scared me for the longest time. I got my G1 license a long time ago and it's nearly ready to expire. (We have a tiered system, G1 -> G2 -> G) I've emailed the driving school closest to my home and asked about when their courses are. Hopefully I can go, learn what I need, get enough practice to take a road test, and pass said road test, before my license expires on June 13.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mine was reading a great book about parenting. People often underestimate the power gained from reading which can be priceless, reading expands your knowledge and awareness, it also stimulate your creative imagination as well as feeding the hungry mind the information it so desperately craves for. Reading can supply you with knowledge and information; this makes you a very much more interesting person to be around That really made my day and probably was also a great help for me and hubby.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Driving has scared me for the longest time. I got my G1 license a long time ago and it's nearly ready to expire. (We have a tiered system, G1 -> G2 -> G) I've emailed the driving school closest to my home and asked about when their courses are. Hopefully I can go, learn what I need, get enough practice to take a road test, and pass said road test, before my license expires on June 13.
    Do it! You got this!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Got shoes for the ball that fit....so hard having big feet. Had to jazz them up a bit, now they are really pretty
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I got through my dental appointment today, though one tooth had a pretty large filling and now it is sore (never had that happen before).

Thought I might freak out if they put a bunch of stuff in my mouth etc. Some dentists use dental dam things. There was a dentist who would kind of lean over me when he gave injections.

Teeth are really cool, I looked over at the x-rays on the light box and thought gosh the human body is really neat, life itself is pretty cool especially when you can see it in xray vision.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Cool,

I wish I could see them.

Quote lasair View Post
    Got shoes for the ball that fit....so hard having big feet. Had to jazz them up a bit, now they are really pretty

kc1895's Avatar KFC Hipster
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I made a very successful speech today at Toastmasters and received very positive feedback from people.

Page 9 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.