Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    why did you change the rules of the friendship and expect me to be happy, im not needy, i just liked our friendship how it was, you created the distance, we are now no longer friends,(i know it took me a while to realise it) oh right you want a chat and to talk about your problems, you never ask about me, i will miss you my friendship is a valuable gift, goodbye i miss you

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm sorry. Truly, I am. And I don't know how to say it or how to get it across that I truly am sorry.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't want to be like you.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So you walk out of my life, ignore my posts on Facebook, and basically pretend that you never knew me? We have known each other since we were teenagers! I know your kids. Your kids also are prepared to just walk out of my life, despite me being there for each one since they were in diapers.

I can't pretend that it isn't a relief to have you out of my house, but it is painful to realize you never cared.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    You know, dear ex-husband, if you bothered to grow up, we could have an amicable relationship where our children could have us both at our grandkid's birthday party. Why are you making them choose once again? Your stupidity is hurting them because you set up where they have to choose. Why don't you let our kids have both parents and a stepmother. I don't care if we're divorced. I threw you out. You're married to her. So why does it matter that we are both at our granddaughter's 12th birthday party? She may not be with us many years and well, I don't want to miss a part of it. Why is it so important that I not be there? What harm does it do? What? I've already proven that I like your new wife. I've been more than amicable. Is it jealousy? What is it? Like my therapist said............you could no longer hurt me so you go after the one thing that you know hurts..............trying to shut me out of the family. Nice going. Does that make you happy?
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When I saw your FB a while ago talking about a mother, thinking about it now its quite ironic. You would not want someone to do to your kid, what you did to me. The fact you invited me as a friend, I think it was a few years ago was quite insulting. Its as if you thought you could message me and say "hey remember when I befriended you to molest you?" "im sorry, forgive me pls?"

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I don't know what I did wrong to you. I'm sorry for whatever it was though. I'll still be here that weekend...but I have a feeling that you don't want that anymore.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Why do you ignore me? Is it your SA or you just find me uninteresting?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why do you have to be so in control of everyone, we may be idiots but not complete idiots. It's very annoying.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am so mad I could just kill......this isn't what I signed up for and I don't like being taken advantage of!!!!!!!!!!
    "You can never really know a person and if you think you can, you're living in a fucking dream world!" David Fisher, Six Feet Under

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm selfish and I don't care about anyone or anything. Everything I do is because I want to avoid or because I have to. I constantly forget about other people and stop talking to them. Ive tried for years to change, but its part of my personality, not a habit. It goes on and off, but it always comes back. I will never change because that's not an anxiety disorder, I'm just broken.

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I don't like you like that other girl. I'm going to have to keep distant from you only for that sole reason. Feelings suck. I miss talking to you :/

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    To my sister's husband = I'm so pissed at you right now. F*ck you, Thomas! I'm glad you're an ocean away from me so I don't have to look at your face any time soon! How could you do that to me? You have no right to go around telling people about my personal life! If my homophobic family members find out I'm a lesbian, it's all your fucking fault! I'm not ready to deal with this [BEEP] right now, my life is already shitty enough the way it is! So f*ck you for outing me without my consent! Bigmouthed idiot!

* off to take a Klonopin to calm the f*** down and hopefully sleep.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Ok. I hope you took my apology and you're not planning on firing me. I know there's a ton of people out there who can do what I do and I really need my job to keep my house and cats. I know I'll live if I have to sell my house and put down my furry babies, but can you just be open minded here? I spoke out of fear, frustration and a lot of ADD medicine. I told you I was sorry and overstepped my boundaries. I want you to understand. But I also want you to remember that there is a reason why I am afraid of her. She is verbally abusive. Just don't forget that part, ok?
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There's a reason I deleted your number, kindly stop fucking with my head.

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.