Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I miss you already

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    To person #1: You're delusional, arrogant and incredibly f****** stupid.

Person #2: You bailed again, shocker. I understand you're in a relationship, but does he have to come every time? Can't you guys do anything without the other? Not trying to be bitchy, but it'd be nice for just us to hang out. And it's not cool that you always break plans with us.

Person #3: I'm sorry.

Person #4: Why do you always hurt me? I have no idea what has gone on, but it's as if you always find a way to reinforce all the horrible things I think about myself. It hurts more coming from you, because I trusted you and opened up to you a lot more.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So many people I'd like to say things to.

1. I wish we were closer. I feel like you'd prefer a certain someone else to be your sister, because she's funnier and you have more inside jokes with her. I'm so sad I can't talk to you.
    2. You're so manipulative, why do I feel so guilty around you when you're the one who has done wrong?

3. You're hot and I want to talk to you. (hehe )

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Person #1: Will you stop telling me what I should or should not do, or trying to "educate" me, I've been around technology since I was 10 years old, and you think you know more than me and can condescend to me just because you had a computer and Tivo for a few years, and read a few things online. [BEEP] you, if you think you know everything, then don't ask for my help every single day and don't ask for my advice.

Person #2: Same as above. And your computer keeps crashing to a blue screen, because you took it upon yourself to reinstall Windows without a clue on what you are doing. Windows is not like apps that you can install and uninstall with one click. Your computer is crashing to a blue screen because the drivers for the chipset and the graphic card is not installed right. You would know that if you knew what you were doing. I can understand being curious and wanting to learn, and I would of been happy to sit with you and help you through it and tell you about things you might not realise needs doing. But no, you just did it, and now you expect me to clean up your mess. Don't get me wrong, I'll still clean up the mess, but not anytime soon, I have other things and other people more important in my life that should get my time at the moment.

Person #3: You just can't help yourself can you? What you are doing is not normal, get help ASAP.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    You really upset me
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Fuck. Off.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did everything I knew how to do, and it wasn't enough. I'm so, so sorry.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can I have your number?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Your jealousy really hurt me and the kids at the library.

My head says you are happy.

My heart says that you are miserable.

Only God knows his children and what they need. Even you are a child of God.

But I also know that God will roar for his children. So as I have been taught humility, I have to believe God will teach you that jealousy and acting in that jealousy to hurts others, especially children, is not ok.

I don't want revenge. I just want you to know how much you hurt me and those children at the library.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Leave me alone
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    sometimes i just want to scream, enough is enough, [BEEP] u, i hate yr shit, why cant i let u go, yr not the person u used to be, im beginning to hate u, please just let me go ffs

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I can't stay angry at you all forever. But you guys really aren't helping with that right now, and it seems your aim in life is to make life as miserable for me as possible. Congratulations. You suceeded. Now can you please leave me alone?
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I miss you already </3

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Scruffy View Post
    Person #2: Same as above. And your computer keeps crashing to a blue screen, because you took it upon yourself to reinstall Windows without a clue on what you are doing. Windows is not like apps that you can install and uninstall with one click. Your computer is crashing to a blue screen because the drivers for the chipset and the graphic card is not installed right. You would know that if you knew what you were doing. I can understand being curious and wanting to learn, and I would of been happy to sit with you and help you through it and tell you about things you might not realise needs doing. But no, you just did it, and now you expect me to clean up your mess. Don't get me wrong, I'll still clean up the mess, but not anytime soon, I have other things and other people more important in my life that should get my time at the moment.
    Again, you are condescending, what did I do?!? What made you think that I'm a total idiot and you are the queen of all knowledge? I'm even two years older than you, I've been in this world two years longer than you. WTF. I usually disown people who shows me little to no respect, I'm trying very hard not to do that here, but I can't hold out much longer. Grow the [BEEP] up, and actually understand and accept that you don't know everything and maybe, just maybe there are other people who are more knowable in some areas than you.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    You need to grow up a bit, you can be immature sometimes and it's affecting our friendship.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.