Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
    terrified
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's been a very long time since I last spoke to you. I miss exchanging long PMs. I hope you're doing well--or ok, at the very least.

(this has triggered nostalgia; there are many people that I used to talk to--outside of forums--that I don't really even know anymore. it's so weird knowing that people you used to be very close to have moved on with life and are doing other things and have met other people and have more or less forgotten about you. i guess i mean that it just feels weird that they've gone on without me and we're not in each other's lives anymore. so much for forever. /reiterations)
    “Avoiding people. I avoid people that I actually like. I suppose that’s a phobia, but it’s also a habit."
    -Morrissey, 1984 (when asked what his worst habit was)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    F u c k y o u. You aren't worth the effort it takes to hate someone.
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    You'd better not be bad-mouthing me to prospective employers.

I can believe you would do that though because you've broken every other law.

You would literally be so vindictive that you would try to ruin any chances of me having a job? You could actually sleep at night knowing you ruined my ability to live? You could live with yourself knowing that your vindictiveness would make me homeless? Do you hate me that much? Do you?
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm so fucking tired of this. Of all of you. Why, for ten seconds, can't you leave me alone? Just back off and give me a break for ten seconds. Because I really need that.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ here here!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Scruffy View Post
    Person #1: Will you stop telling me what I should or should not do, or trying to "educate" me, I've been around technology since I was 10 years old, and you think you know more than me and can condescend to me just because you had a computer and Tivo for a few years, and read a few things online. [BEEP] you, if you think you know everything, then don't ask for my help every single day and don't ask for my advice.

Person #2: Same as above. And your computer keeps crashing to a blue screen, because you took it upon yourself to reinstall Windows without a clue on what you are doing. Windows is not like apps that you can install and uninstall with one click. Your computer is crashing to a blue screen because the drivers for the chipset and the graphic card is not installed right. You would know that if you knew what you were doing. I can understand being curious and wanting to learn, and I would of been happy to sit with you and help you through it and tell you about things you might not realise needs doing. But no, you just did it, and now you expect me to clean up your mess. Don't get me wrong, I'll still clean up the mess, but not anytime soon, I have other things and other people more important in my life that should get my time at the moment.

Person #3: You just can't help yourself can you? What you are doing is not normal, get help ASAP.
    OMG! I hope I am not any of those!!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote James View Post
    F u c k y o u. You aren't worth the effort it takes to hate someone.
    You're from Houston, so I am trying to picture this being said with a Southern accent

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    You're from Houston, so I am trying to picture this being said with a Southern accent
    Ha ha very funny. It's not Houstonians that have an accent, it's everybody else.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Edit: Point made.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Person A)

I really wish I didn't shut you out and I regret that..... your better off without my friendship.

Person b)

I really wish I could help you more

Person c)

I feel so alone, and at edge with paranoia about everyone and everything. But hearing this... has somehow made a really miserable week feel a gimps of hope. I echo a bit, too. And nod in agreeing, whilst also accepting (and respecting) the fact... it is what it has to be, and I have no control over the situation. I also miss talking to you. You weren't just a "robot" and started to feel attachment to you. (in a non creepy friendship way).I'm sorry how things unfolded

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Shove your recommendations up your ass.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I made a mistake not a huge one, but I'm upset with myself for being stupid.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i love u with all my soul, do u love me :~)

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.