Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You're such a [BEEP] to everyone but damn you're pretty! Still a [BEEP] though

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I shouldn't remain so keen on you.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Mom, I love you so much, and I never want to do anything that would make you feel upset or uncomfortable around me, but I think it's time we were able to talk about my sexuality without it turning into an argument or a crying session. I understand that you and Dad are strict Catholics and I understand that this would be impossible to discuss with Dad, but I'd at least like to try and have a talk about it with you. I value your support and I hope we can put this subject out in the open and have you be OK with it.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Fine then. Don't talk to me dick head. Just make me feel even shitter than I already do. That'd fine it's only you who gets the bad end of the stick when you actually do give two flying fucks that you screwed your girlfriend over yet again and can't be arsed to giver her the attention you claim she deserves or treat her the way you say she deserves. Because you know what those girls that you let and encourage to speak to you like that wouldn't be half as good as me because I have to be worth something and you hiding it just proves your not grown up enough to be the man I actually need you to act like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I think you're pretty awesome I wish I could make all your problems go away

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I miss talking to you so much. I've been weird and avoidant, and I screwed up.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I wish I could've been what you wanted. I know it was too much to ask and I'm so weird and awkward and you're so together but I really think that if you had gotten to know me things might have been different
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I wish we could see each other more often. There are so many things I wish I could tell you.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    to one of my female coworkers who talks way too much about sex: Stop talking to me about dicks, woman! I'm not in the least interested in hearing about those And I'm not interested in knowing about what you do in bed with your guy either.

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    to one of my female coworkers who talks way too much about sex: Stop talking to me about dicks, woman! I'm not in the least interested in hearing about those And I'm not interested in knowing about what you do in bed with your guy either.
    This made me burst out laughing!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    This made me burst out laughing!!
    Lol!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Miss you, love you - NOT in love with you - miss you lots
    life---> <---me

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I would really really like to go out on a date with you

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Moriah Conquering Wind.................... or MCW or (insert demon name here) or Magdalena or (insert one of 50,000 names you used to trick me)

You piece of [BEEP]!!!! I just found a response you did on one of my reviews for that therapist who sexually abused me. Do you realize that your stupid, idiotic obsession with being a complete asshole is putting women's lives in jeopardy? I know you're so dense that you can't even see past your own twisted jealousy.........but leave my reviews the hell ALONE!!! IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

And while I'm on the subject of asshole YOU............... all those years you stalked me, followed me around the internet like some dumb lap dog, wah wahed to anybody who would listen to your lame story.............you wasted all that energy when you should have been trying to make nice with your kids. Do you realize how much time you wasted on stalking me? Was it so fucking important for you to tell the world that I'm a crazy liar that it consumed you and everything in your life? Really? Your life must be soooooo boring!

Thankfully, you finally went away. Or you died. Either way is good.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    One more thing................. you are protecting a sexual predator. I write those reviews to warn women about this guy. He is somebody who got off with a frickin hand slap for sexually abusing me for 5 years. It was a "he said/she said" and so of course they couldn't take his license away.

I try to warn women. You on the other hand, just put your messy little nose in my affairs and for some sick twisted need to devalue me, you have to review me. Your comments don't even make sense. You come off as some rambling stalker idiot in those reviews. What an asshole!

Oh and your innocent act? Oh poor Moriah, Cindy wouldn't accept my apology. Oh boo hoo. I accepted it and forgave you until you blew your [BEEP] across the internet that I didn't forgive you. Why in the hell is cyberspace the place to air all your [BEEP]? I didn't publicly accept your apology because I wanted nothing to do with you.........EVER!!

I hope you got help for your hundreds of problems. It was getting really old to have your stupid self follow me around everywhere. Maybe they finally locked you up.

Or even better..........maybe somebody finally got tired of your "vile spewing" and blew your [BEEP] off.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.