Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I trusted you. Against my better judgement I trusted you when you told me it was ok.

That was my biggest mistake.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hope the decision I'm making influenced by you two doesn't lead me to my deathbed.

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Back. The fuck. OFF. You know NOTHING of my situation.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Sorry I've been such a [BEEP] lately. I have my reasons. Not saying that as an excuse, but it's true.
    Retracted.

Taking all the miscommunication into consideration, my reactions were warranted.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It would have been nice if you were happy for me rather than being all shitting and telling me what to do
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    You stupid buttmunch!! Ughhh this is confusing enough already without you making it worse. WHY would you go and try to convince her a house party was a bad idea? How could that possibly be worse than a public setting? You must have some epic debate skills. I was so confused by her decision...it didn't seem like her. Did you maybe think of taking into account the fact that it's about her and not you? Just because you're comfortable with all of this doesn't mean everyone else is. Especially when it comes to expenses. I'm upset that you tried to twist her arm into doing something out of her comfort zone when she's already basically at her breaking point stress-wise. I thought you knew her better than that.
    Now half the people aren't going to be able to make it. Nice going! Ya know what though, I'm not even mad anymore. This was never my forte and clearly you have more say than I do so have at it. So much for co-planning.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This isnt how our relationship is meant to be, Im the child your the mum so act like it! Im fed up with it being the other way round, and me having to look and take care of you all the time! Maybe I need some support, maybe I need some of your time? Did you ever think that?
    I will hide until its safe outside!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why did you even take the trouble to marry me if you were only doing it to mold me into your mother, and then [BEEP] every thirsty attention-seeking woman who crossed your path? And when the time came when I had to fight off a perverted sex-crazed superior, you don't even concern yourself enough with defending me (perhaps- a novel idea) or appreciating the fact that I have never EVER slept with someone outside of our marriage AND I fought tooth and nail to uphold my vows. You tainted our entire lives with your sordid nasty affairs, and yet you have no consideration whatsoever for what I have been through to do the right thing...until it started affecting your finances.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Dude, shut up about the tux already. Do you think mom and I want to flounce around in dresses and heels? 'Cause I got news for ya. The fact that you keep going on about this like it's the worst thing to ever happen to you is totally disrespectful to the bride. What is your problem? I still don't understand what the big deal is. I think you just like to have things to complain about. How can you not be thrilled to walk your daughter down the aisle regardless of what attire you'll be in? She's finally happy and stable and making all the right decisions. Wear a damn suit with a smile on your face and be supportive of that!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Dude, shut up about the tux already. Do you think mom and I want to flounce around in dresses and heels? 'Cause I got news for ya. The fact that you keep going on about this like it's the worst thing to ever happen to you is totally disrespectful to the bride. What is your problem? I still don't understand what the big deal is. I think you just like to have things to complain about. How can you not be thrilled to walk your daughter down the aisle regardless of what attire you'll be in? She's finally happy and stable and making all the right decisions. Wear a damn suit with a smile on your face and be supportive of that!
    I'll never understand the hate for tuxes. Being in a suit that fits nice is a daaaaamn good feeling. Kinda looking forward to getting one for my uncle's wedding in September. Although I've never had to do a photoshoot in nice clothes...let's hope I don't rip a hole on my pants when I bend down.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I'll never understand the hate for tuxes. Being in a suit that fits nice is a daaaaamn good feeling. Kinda looking forward to getting one for my uncle's wedding in September. Although I've never had to do a photoshoot in nice clothes...let's hope I don't rip a hole on my pants when I bend down.
    I don't like dresses either, but at least our bridesmaid dresses are fairly figure flattering. Are suits not the same deal? A nuisance to wear but at least you look good. Going to pick it up tomorrow and even though I'm not a dress person (at all, period lol) I am looking forward to trying it on. The wedding I'm attending is in September, too . I'll cross my fingers for you. Here's to no wardrobe malfunctions!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm not "afraid" to say it.................I just know that what I would say would fall on deaf ears..................and it would only hurt me.

But I will say it just to get it out of my head.

(note: none of these people are here)

LM - You piece of [BEEP]! All you care about is how good you look to people above you. You have some sick need to be seen as a perfect angel. What a piece of crap! I know you're a manipulative phony who will step on anyone to look good. You're also delusional about your self importance and think that the world should love you. Really? Really??!! Well, I have news for you. Smart people can see through your stupid act. We don't give a damned who you are and what you do. We know your actions are phony and we see how you get that praise........on the backs of others. I see you as no better than TG. Both of you are brown nosing, lying, evil human beings who will lie, cheat and steal your way to the top. Good luck with finding peace within yourself. Oh and watch out for karma. It's a bitch. Just like you.

TG - What can I say other than I sincerely think and hope you will go to your grave never getting a clue just how mean and vicious you are. At that point when you meet your maker, you will understand just how many people and children you hurt without any regard for making amends. My higher power will deal with you. Yeah, TG, it's not karma that's going to get you. You'll have to answer to the big guy. Good luck with that.

SB - You are so a fucking, inadequate idiot! All I can do is laugh at your attempt to be somebody in your life. I got news for you............you failed.

MO - Wow! You're pretty pathetic. You just don't get it do you? I don't even bother getting angry anymore at you. I see your total cluelessness. I don't excuse you............I just see you as delusional and way beyond help. On that note................You need to stop poisoning those I love. Get it, asshole????!!!!! Just fucking stop it! Somebody! Give that man a lobotomy or something. Really!!!!!!

CD - I get it that you "didn't know any better." I also see that as complete bullshit. What person in any right mind would think what you did was ok??? Some part of you must have said, "maybe this isn't a good idea." But then you went ahead and did it anyway. Wow! How idiotic was that?? Then you ran away from taking the responsibility. And now you act like you're some peaceable person "helping" others. I'm sorry, but there are at least 20 people in this world who know that you're a phony. They know you hurt people and got away with it. You're a perpetrator, a liar, dangerous, and stupid. Yes, stupid, for thinking you got away without consequences. I hope you get hit with regret one day.........it may be when you meet your maker. And on that day, I hope you feel the pain that you caused those of us you hurt with your "treatment."

ML - You liar! You fucking liar! You're a sex pervert, a perpetrator, and an abuser! You prey on innocent vulnerable women and get your perverted sexual needs met. Then you accept their money. Wow! You must think you're so smart. Then on top of that you sit your butt down in a that church like some spotless holy man. Oh don't worry. God sees your number. God gets pissed when someone hurts his children. I would love to be a fly on the wall on the day you meet your maker.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Listen to me please
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    This thread ends up being where I bitch, but that's because if I've got something positive to say to someone, I'm usually not afraid to say it.

Sooo here's a post for everyone I feel like I sometimes don't appreciate enough. Most importantly people IRL, but people here as well.

Hugs for everybody .
    You're all amazing and I am glad to have you in my life.
    I know I can get so caught up in my own bs that I forget how lucky I am to have anybody who cares at all.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stop your child from poking the neck of my jacket and my shoulders as some fricking game! I just want to have a calm bus journey to work, not be pestered by a strangers child. I swear if he actually touches the skin of my neck I'll freak out (I really don't like that). Teach your child some manners! And understanding of what an angry look is!

I don't care if he sulked when I moved!

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.