Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I think you need to rethink. I think you need to take a serious look at your past history, and think about your judgment. I think you need to get your priorities straight.

You've asked me to move back in with you three times now, since our divorce.

I think you need to stop looking for a bf. Another dick to sleep in your bed and keep you warm at night. You need to start thinking about your children.

Sometimes you really disgust me. I swear to god, Idk what I was thinking when I met you. I have no idea.

My kids deserve so, so much better than you. I deserved better than you. I really did. We all did.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I did a thing and I am scared
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Dear Me at 15, 25, 35, 45 and 58 years old,
    You never had guidance, or encouragement or confidence building in any of your years, so here goes...
    You were so lovely and sweet and brave and oh so strong. You were beautiful but didn't want to be noticed, you were smart but didn't give yourself a chance to know it, you were strong but wished you didn't have to be.
    Self, you still are.
    You are beautiful and you should know it.
    You are sweet and kind and honest and brave and those are great qualities, not negatives.
    You are oh so strong, so strong that you know when to reach out. You are so strong that you can let your guard down and ask for help.
    Self, I love you and you've got this.
    Love,
    Me.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    Dear Me at 15, 25, 35, 45 and 58 years old,
    You never had guidance, or encouragement or confidence building in any of your years, so here goes...
    You were so lovely and sweet and brave and oh so strong. You were beautiful but didn't want to be noticed, you were smart but didn't give yourself a chance to know it, you were strong but wished you didn't have to be.
    Self, you still are.
    You are beautiful and you should know it.
    You are sweet and kind and honest and brave and those are great qualities, not negatives.
    You are oh so strong, so strong that you know when to reach out. You are so strong that you can let your guard down and ask for help.
    Self, I love you and you've got this.
    Love,
    Me.
    That was really and truly just awesome. And true for all of us that struggle with anxiety, I think.

So, so many people I've talked to with anxiety disorders also struggle with depression, they seem to go hand in hand, and with self-hate....which seems to be a byproduct of both. That definitely fits me. Thanks for sharing that

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thank you.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Im afaid to tell my guy about.....a certain fetish (for lack of better term? or ...something i like about him?) i have for him. only...im not tooo afraid to tell him now as its very normal and simple and benign lol. im sure i will eventually.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    User request edit out (on taptalk and doesn't know how to edit).

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    Im afaid to tell my guy about.....a certain fetish (for lack of better term? or ...something i like about him?) i have for him. only...im not tooo afraid to tell him now as its very normal and simple and benign lol. im sure i will eventually.
    You should tell us

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I'm glad I don't have to deal with you in real life.

Really glad.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    There's a woman that I swear to God is the spitting image of the one I used to talk to when I saw her in my stores, but haven't seen her in months. I think she got relocated to a different part of sales (she's selling a different product now in our stores). I saw her when she was quite a ways away today, and she was with three other people and it looked like they were doing an orientation. I swear to God it was her but I couldn't get a close enough look lmao.

I hope it was. If it was her, I'd like to talk to her again. We exchanged business cards a few months ago but I never called her I just didn't feel like we had talked enough for me to ask her out to lunch or anything. Maybe I'll see her again
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I wish you could see how much it's hurting me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    You told me to suck it up???!!!

Lady, I've been sucking it up since I was born.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Dear ex-husband and dear annoying co-worker,

I'm not responsible for what ails you.

It's obvious that both of you have issues. You both can't accept responsibility for your problems/ mistakes, and you both desperately need others for your self worth and self love.

So I'm talking to you both...........

I am not your mother nor will I ever be that. I can't replace what you didn't get. I'm not going to rescue you, take responsibility for your boo-boos, and comfort you. That's not my job.

I'm sorry you missed the boat, but I did also. There is nothing I can do about that. I had to grieve the loss of my childhood also and move on. Please do the same.

Looking for someone to fill that hole is futile. Because guess what! Nobody wants the job. They won't give you 100% adoration like a new mother will give a newborn. You're just not that cute anymore.

That's why you both try to punish me. Because you both want something from me that I'm not willing to give to you.

So you deliberately try to hurt me. You talk about me to others. You belittle me. You obsess over what will make me crack and you get angrier and more frustrated when I ignore your attempts.

Therefore, I am asking you as one adult to another................just stop. Move on to somebody else who will gladly be your mommy. They'll wipe your butt and let you blame them for your mistakes.

You won't make me crack because I understand why you behave the way you do. Therefore, just let me go. Get on with your miserable life and leave me out of it.

Thanks.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really fucked up / I love you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Dear babies at work,

You can't always get your way.

Your job is not there for your convenience. It's an agreement. They pay you and you work when they tell you.

I know the concept of not getting your way is foreign to you because you believe you're entitled.

But you're an adult now and adults don't always get their way.

As for your whining.......you can go [BEEP] yourself. Nobody cares.

Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.