Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Thank you to the nurse / tech that did the ultrasound on my stomach this afternoon. (I have white coat syndrome. And I'm pretty sure she could tell).

You put me totally at ease. You joked around a little and even got me to laugh a little. You were just awesome. Thank you. (And you were really cute, too).
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Dear Humanity,

Yes, I agree that the rest of humanity has done something to you. It's not fair and it hurts.

But guess what! It's going to happen over and over until you die.

And since we don't know what happens after death, it may happen again and again after this world.

Therefore, please find a way to cope with hell, ok? There are no complete utter happy endings. There are only small brief happy endings mixed in with some stress, sadness, difficult things, and hard work.

If you keep waiting for the ultimate happy ending, you will be miserable because earth doesn't seem to have that readily available.

Now, now, Humanity. Don't get depressed over this. I don't know the purpose of so much heartache on this planet and neither do you.

But let's struggle together. Bind rather than bout. Struggle rather than strangle.

Life is hard, Humanity.

That is all.

Sincerely,

One of you
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    "I'm sorry."

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Is this live-in boyfriend number six, or number seven?? Seriously, I've lost count, and I bet you have, too. The kids probably have, too. I'm giving him three months. By Thanksgiving, he will have had enough, he will be so fucking gone, tired of your games, just like the others, and never look back. If it hadn't happened half a dozen times before, I might think twice. But no. He'll leave. I'd bet my life on it.

Woman, divorcing you is one of the best decisions I have ever made, for myself and for our kids. And to think that at one time I thought it was me. No, it's not me. Myself, and six (or seven?) other guys that have lived with you cannot stand you. Cannot put up with you and your histrionics, and your games, and your childish wants and needs. Sometimes I think you never really grew up. My grandmother never liked you lmao, and, as the song says "she liked everyone". She thought you were a spoiled, entitled little brat. She never liked you from the day she met you. I should have listened to her lol. At least you're not in my life anymore, thank the gods.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Dear Me,
    You killed it today! I'm so proud of you, pulling off 2 fashion shows in August where you live? The numbers continue to be up and that's not easy, so again, hat's off to you and your staff. When did you learn this? Could you ever have imagined being successful at work 10 years ago? 5 years ago?
    Don't forget though to always thank the people who help you along the way. Don't forget to be humble and above all, please remember to be kind to everyone, which is not always easy when you are juggling 10 things at once.
    You killed it today and again, I'm proud of you.
    Love,
    Me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Please stop acting like such a know-it-all all the time, it's off putting and people don't like it. It doesn't make you seem smart, just annoying, especially when your not equipped with correct information. I like you as a person but this behavior makes me not want to have anything to do with you.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I want to say thank you to our men and women in blue. All Cops Matter. They protect us and keep us safe. They keep us safe even if we are not keeping THEM safe.
    In the last 2 days four cops were shot in my state.
    To every cop, sheriff, fire fighter, emt, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so sad to see the violence in the streets and what you have to deal with to keep us safe.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You seem to be at times really...paranoid. To the point that I don't trust your reasoning, your rational chain of thought. You seem to be in this frame of mind that "everyone is out to get you", yet....you seem to be out to get everyone.

You play the victim. But. You also seem to be very busy victimizing other people.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    I want to say thank you to our men and women in blue. All Cops Matter. They protect us and keep us safe. They keep us safe even if we are not keeping THEM safe.
    In the last 2 days four cops were shot in my state.
    To every cop, sheriff, fire fighter, emt, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm so sad to see the violence in the streets and what you have to deal with to keep us safe.
    Amen, sister.

Seriously. This police officer's wife urged him to not go to work, but he went anyway. This is a really heartbreaking story.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/29/us/har...ies/index.html

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Dear C,
    You took your friendship away without bothering to tell me why. We moved here so that I could be closer to you. You alluded to the fact that I'm judge mental. I'm sorry. I try hard to not judge. It's just that you were a 3rd grade teacher and going to school drunk and stoned. You made me promise not to tell. I didn't. Except your aunt. I said you may need help. Is Athat Why you took your friendship away? Guess what C? I no longer want to be your friend. You hurt me. And now you make sure to text my daughter regularly. 52 years of friendship. I cried. I missed you. My heart was broken. You promised that if we moved to this town you would help us thru a hurricane.
    1. I'm over missing you. I don't want to be your friend anymore.
    2. Drinking vodka and driving with me in your car is WRONG.
    3. I'm handling the hurricane fine by myself.
    4. As it turns out I'm good at it, if there is such a thing.
    5. Stop writing on my daughters FB wall as that's just to get to me.
    6. You're no longer welcome at my table of life!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wow. You're not someone to be fooled with, you are manipulative and you play with people's minds and with their hearts.

It's my fault that you played me. It's my fault. I should have steered clear of you. You even made fun of my ex-girlfriend AFTER she killed herself, you fucking made fun of her mental illness after she took her own life.

And then, a couple of years later, you sought treatment from a psychiatrist for THE SAME mental illness she suffered from.

You are sick. Just. Sick.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    How in the fucck did I ever end up with you? How in the fuq do you and I even live on the same planet??

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Fuq you.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You know what, you don't even deserve the respect that I should show you in front of our children.

I respect you though. In front of our children.

But otherwise, fuq you.

Fuq you.

You cheated on me, and you have no conscience. None.

You aren't even mother material....wtf was I thinking when I met you.....

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Most women know how to be a mother lol, most women know how to act like a mom, most dads know how to act like a father.

You don't have a clue.

I had to show you how to be a mom. I fucking had to show you how.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.