Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote shelbster18 View Post
    Don't you dare fucking tell me that I should get out there and talk to people instead of talking to people online. I'm tired of hearing all this crap about how I should meet people off of the Internet. People on the Internet are real people, too. That's like saying I'm not real and that hurts. That's just fucking stupid. I don't want to hear it. I don't need friends. People suck. It's that simple.
    This is something that kind of makes me angry too. When people say "online friends or IRL friends?" Just because it's online doesn't mean they're not "real life" friends. Anyways, feel better.

shelbster18's Avatar I'm a gangsta crayon.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Chocolate View Post
    This is something that kind of makes me angry too. When people say "online friends or IRL friends?" Just because it's online doesn't mean they're not "real life" friends. Anyways, feel better.
    Thank you. That's exactly what I needed to hear from someone. I've heard it said plenty of times and I never understood it. When someone says that you should get out there and meet people in real life, that's like saying to just abandon people online because they're not real and actually meet people who are real. I thought we were supposed to be nice and care for people, not drop them and move on. I care about people I talk to online and try to be one of the best friends I can be to them. I'm serious about my online friendships.

colleen's Avatar drinkingwithbabies.gov
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Would you like to go out with me?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uhhhmmm....are you really that arrogant? Is it possible to love yourself that much?? Full-of-yourself much? You never cease to amaze...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why couldn't you trust me? Now it's gone.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm sorry.

No really, I am. I'm sorry. To who? Everyone I know really. I guess I should make a list...or just post this on Facebook or somewhere. Someones bound to read this and understand.

I'm not well, you see. I'm not coping. It probably looks like I am, but I'm not. I act. And it's getting harder and harder to do normal things each day. I'm not on the right meds and nobody is listening. This is just making me irritated as heck and totally out of it. I wouldn't expect you to understand at all. You're not like me.

So firstly...guess I'm sorry for being a bit of [BEEP] to you. And now you won't talk to me. You weren't perfect either, you're not exactly all innocent here and I'm to blame for everything. You never realised why what you were doing was wrong. So I'm sorry, Zombie. I don't know if I particularly want to talk to you much, but yeah. Sorry for my part in all this.

Next person...sorry for being [BEEP] when paranoid. I'll try not to go crazy on you again. I'm not idea where all these things come from, but I keep thinking you're all against me, my brain keeps telling me you all are. And when that happens, there's no reasoning with it. I hate it. I seriously hate my brain right now.

And to my parents, my sister, my grandfather...Sorry you have to put up with me and this shit.

JaneDoe's Avatar My So-Called Self
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry I ever set that status. But only because of the negativity I got directed at me because of it. I totally stand by what I said.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally....this is coming to an end. Very soon.

I wonder:

Who you will argue with until the wee hours of the morning
    Who will you kick when they're down
    Who will you make fun of, for not wanting to go out with your stupid redneck friends

Good luck, and good riddance sweetheart
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Its nice to know how little you care about me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    You. Me. Cuddles. Now.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Seriously? You're telling me my issues don't exist? [BEEP] off. Oh, and BTW, you brought this on yourself. You wonder why people treat you like shit, it's because you treat them like shit.

And yes, I probably have it worse than you right now. And no, I am not going to be happy that "at least I am happy sometimes and not just continuously depressed". I'm bipolar, sorry that I don't think that's some sort of blessing. That's bullshit.

And BTW, none of this was my fault. I already said that. Expecting an apology from me for every little thing that apparently pissed you off got you nowhere, did it? You're not over this. I just wanna laugh...seems I came out on top here. You just can't get over the fact that we had an argument and feel out and so you're gonna skip college to avoid me cos it's not awkward for you to cope with being in the same room as me...and no, I'm not altering my life to make it more comfortable for you. You got yourself into this mess. Deal with it yourself. I don't actually give much of a damn about you, really...

I wonder, all those people you moaned about who apparently bitched about you and bullied you and outcasted you...call me mean, but did you piss them off first or what???

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Farewell

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is it really really necessary for you to pop back into my life only to ignore me again? Please just be consistent and stop fucking with my mind. I would've preferred for you to just continue ignoring me rather than trying to be kind or whatever and then just turning mean again. I'm trying so hard to keep you on the back burner because my priorities have shifted, as they should. This is more difficult than I thought, though. I need a kick or a slap to get me back to strength.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Prepare to face my wrath! muhahaha

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Can I put something on here I plan to say in the future but probably won't?

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST BACK OFF FOR TEN SECONDS!!!! ARGH!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.