Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Uhhhmmm....really? You're serious? I pick up the kids this evening for my visitation, and I ask you if they packed warm clothes, and you're response is "I have no idea, they just threw whatever into their duffle bags, I don't care"

Really? My god woman you are pathetic. You stoop to a new low every fucking time I see you.

I wonder if the kids are embarassed sometimes to have you as their mother. Seriously.

I wonder if you still go out partying until 4am with guys half your age. And I wonder if you leave them home alone when you do that....
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

shelbster18's Avatar I'm a gangsta crayon.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, I'm so glad I'm over you. I can tell you really were just using me because right when I tell you that I'm actually dating a nice guy and that I want to be with him, you tell me that you're taking a fucking break from online for a week to get your health in check. I noticed that it wasn't even a week break. It was only five days. Then, when you come back online, you don't even talk to me. So, it's like now that you know I'm seeing a guy, you're going to quit talking to me. Is that how it's going to be? Just because I'm seeing a guy now doesn't mean I don't want to talk to you. I'd still like to be able to talk to you as a friend. It's almost like you and me were in this open relationship. I would tell you every time that I was talking to another guy but then you go and lie to me and tell me you were really talking to another girl when you told me you were doing something else. If I can tell you about the guys I'm talking to, you can tell me about the girls you're talking to. Anyways, we're done. So, I don't need that pressure from you.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You look happy. You aren't really speaking to me lol, but you look happy, so that makes it ok. I can deal with that. Just stay happy and I can deal with this, because at least now I know your life is going in a positive direction. So I'm good with that. Just stay happy.

shelbster18's Avatar I'm a gangsta crayon.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Damn, that picture of you is sexy. I can't stop looking at it. Right when I say I'm over you, too.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's fine, I no longer needed your company. Your negativity does nothing but bring me down, and is detrimental to my progress....we just seem too much like polar opposites. Even though we've both had hard times when others would screw us over, you still hate people while I believe in people. Just lighten up, it doesn't have to be this way. It seems like nothing I do can ever help you out, and I don't have to waste my energy on you any longer. But I do wish you good luck and good fortune in whatever you achieve, anyway.
    “When you stop blaming others for where you are in life, that is when you can start to manifest your dream life!”
    ― Stephen Richards

JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wonder wtf you see in my ugly, weird self.
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote JustGaara View Post
    I wonder wtf you see in my ugly, weird self.
    Maybe they like weird
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm tired of suffering from depression because I am lonely. What kind of hell is this? I desire having people in my life, but I have people running from me...all because of my depression and anxiety disorders, which I can't control!

I have to say it makes me a better and stronger person than those people, though. If they went through the social isolation I have to go through, they would go nuts. At least I have my hobbies to fall back on.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    SUCK IT UP, I have enough of my own problems - I can't carry yours too.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    You're narrowing down my world. I wish you'd just disappear like the other one.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hear you loud and clear. All your senses are keyed and honed!

JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    P and D, I am super [BEEP] and S is my girlfriend.
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I never learn my lesson with you. You're a jerk.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why do you think I'm weird? Is it because you want to be me?

Get a clue, fool. I don't like the way you treat me, and I'm sick of being treated badly. I can't wait until three weeks from now, when I never see you again.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will never understand why you left the way that you did. Never. I really don't know if I'm ever going to be able to forgive you. And I'm always, forever going to be screwed up because of what you did. Me, and your kids....we're going to be asking ourselves the same questions years from now. And there will never be any answers. Why???????????
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved. ~Iris Murdoch

Your girlfriend's silence might be her loudest scream.

If you still have more dreams than regrets, congratulations. You haven't gotten old yet.

Spend every moment like it's your last. Hug her, kiss her, hold her, like it's the last time that you ever will. Because it might be.

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.