Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate standing in line because of SA. I want to get in and out as quickly as possible. When people pay with a check it means I have to stand in line for like 15 extra minutes. I wouldn't care if I didn't have social anxiety, but every second in a grocery store, especially standing in line, feals like torture.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Smacking when eating, people sucking their teeth, blowing nose @ table especially when you are in a restaurant paying to eat & trying to enjoy, smart mouth & disrespectful people in the workplace, parents who let their child disrespect you and then try to make excuses for them. That's just to name a few!!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When someone thinks they need to put their hand on my shoulder when talking to me/ pat me on the back/ poke my arm to get my attention! I don't like to be touched!

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Bama Girl View Post
    Smacking when eating, people sucking their teeth, blowing nose @ table especially when you are in a restaurant paying to eat & trying to enjoy, smart mouth & disrespectful people in the workplace, parents who let their child disrespect you and then try to make excuses for them. That's just to name a few!!!
    These are all good ones, disrespect is so juvenile.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote whiteman View Post
    I hate standing in line because of SA. I want to get in and out as quickly as possible. When people pay with a check it means I have to stand in line for like 15 extra minutes. I wouldn't care if I didn't have social anxiety, but every second in a grocery store, especially standing in line, feals like torture.
    You can still pay with a check over there? Seems horrible. I generally avoid having to deal with people in the store, buy what I need, use self-service, run.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    You can still pay with a check over there? Seems horrible. I generally avoid having to deal with people in the store, buy what I need, use self-service, run.
    Not just that...some people make their purchase with a check then they actually record the purchase in their checkbook-lol but I realize I have SA. It's my problem, not theirs.
    I don't get a signature.

Monotony's Avatar Undisputed Supreme Ruler of the Universe
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Children.
    Parents that take their kids to restaurants and then don't shut them up when they start crying. I come here to eat food not listen to your damn kid cry for 45 minutes.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote whiteman View Post

people who care about your spelling and grammer on an internet forum
    ^This I am in my other life a grammar and spelling purist but if you can understand what I'm saying, don't try to be cute and correct me, especially with some type of little smiley. Left school a long time ago and you don't happen to be my teacher to correct me. And people who use 'big' words, always makes me think you are trying to impress me either how smart you are or how stupid I am. Neither one is true, get over yourself.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    ^ I'm on both sides of this. On one hand, grammar and spelling nazis annoy the crap out of me (Especially since the majority can't spell anyway). On the otherhand, not using capital letters also annoys the hell out of me for some reason. But then again, I use "LOL" and "BTW" and don't see the problem.

For the record, "Centre" is the correct spelling for the word over here. I am English, you are American. I am fine with you speaking American English, as long as you get that I speak British English and if you can understand what I'm saying anyway (And for heavens sake, how hard is it to work out that "Centre" is "Center") please do not bother to correct me.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ I'm on both sides of this. On one hand, grammar and spelling nazis annoy the crap out of me (Especially since the majority can't spell anyway). On the otherhand, not using capital letters also annoys the hell out of me for some reason. But then again, I use "LOL" and "BTW" and don't see the problem.

For the record, "Centre" is the correct spelling for the word over here. I am English, you are American. I am fine with you speaking American English, as long as you get that I speak British English and if you can understand what I'm saying anyway (And for heavens sake, how hard is it to work out that "Centre" is "Center") please do not bother to correct me.
    lol...I got marks on my papers when I was going to school in Australia because I used American english
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    ^Oh, I have no problem with American English, believe me. Although you guys do pronounce a load of words funny, but I'm sure how I say them sounds odd to you. Just don't expect me to speak American English online because, well, to be honest, I don't really know it that well. And why you call trousers "pants" when pants are underwear is completley beyond me.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Finally figured out why I keep forgetting which way to spell Centre...Because Google keeps correcting it as the American spelling.... MS word too. It does that on colour too. But I am not fooled .

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^Oh, I have no problem with American English, believe me. Although you guys do pronounce a load of words funny, but I'm sure how I say them sounds odd to you. Just don't expect me to speak American English online because, well, to be honest, I don't really know it that well. And why you call trousers "pants" when pants are underwear is completley beyond me.
    Hahaha you mean pants are underwear too? I thought knickers were the british word for underwear? Clearly, if Iwent to Britain, I would be totally lost-lol
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Knickers are a type of girls underwear, guys don't wear them. Pants is what we call underwear though.

Took a while to work out why you guys were calling a pair of jeans "pants".
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hell, we have own weirdness in the US. Soda v pop, couch v sofa, dinner - supper - lunch all used interchangeably. yada, yada, yada It is enough to make your head swim when you travel or live different places. I love British English, and your accents.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.