View Poll Results: Are you pro-choice, pro-life, or you don't care?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pro-life

4 13.79%
  • Pro-choice

24 82.76%
  • Don't Care

1 3.45%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Tinkerbell View Post
    I don't like the fact that the father has no consideration in the matter
    It is not his body, therefore the decision is up to her in the end. Though most responsible couples, I assume, would have talked about their thoughts on abortion before getting to this point.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote meeps View Post
    It is not his body, therefore the decision is up to her in the end. Though most responsible couples, I assume, would have talked about their thoughts on abortion before getting to this point.
    You're right, that's why I told my son as he was growing up and making decisions about sex, never leave birth control solely up to the girl, it takes two to make a baby. Responsible is the operative word and unfortunately all too often that doesn't come into play.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    edit:

prochoice

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would be considered pro-choice simply because I don't think the 'state' has the right to tell me what or what not I can do to my body. I don't like the fact that the father has no consideration in the matter, I don't like some of the reasons that people have an abortion - most birth control is fool proof - use it. I believe that parameters need to be placed on abortions. And even given all that I couldn't conceive of having an abortion - rape, maybe.
    I agree with your post. My ex had a very late term abortion she was able to get and I had no say in the matter. I was divested she killed our child.
    *** I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round. ***

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    FlirtyFlirty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Dust_in_the_wind View Post
    I agree with your post. My ex had a very late term abortion she was able to get and I had no say in the matter. I was divested she killed our child.
    I'm sorry that that had happened to you. There is also a flip side to that coin, my son's friend got a girl pregnant, he didn't want to keep the child, she did - bottom line is that he is paying child support until she is 18. I feel that it should be legal that either parent can sever parental rights and let the parent who wants the child have custody. It is a very convoluted issue and there are not easy answers.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life;
    Define Yourself
    -Robert Frost-

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sorry that that had happened to you. There is also a flip side to that coin, my son's friend got a girl pregnant, he didn't want to keep the child, she did - bottom line is that he is paying child support until she is 18. I feel that it should be legal that either parent can sever parental rights and let the parent who wants the child have custody. It is a very convoluted issue and there are not easy answers.
    My ex-girlfriend told me she thought about trying to get pregnant,( she was on birth control),
    but she changed her mind when my dad said he would not help us if she did. What I'm saying is you can think you've both made the choice not to have children, and your girlfriend can change her mind, not tell you, stop taking her birth control, and there is nothing you can do about it. You're still obligated to pay child support.

Even though she was on birth control, I still used a condom most of the time. Sex feels a lot better without a condom, but it's just not worth it if you don't want to have a child. If you don't want to have a child, always use a condom, always.

Masturbation and abstinence get a bad rap, but if you don't want to have children, I can't think of anything more noble than choosing not to have sex. On another website(know which one I'm talking about?) a favorite insult of a particular group, a group that is exclusively pro-choice, is you never get laid, but if you don't want children I can't think of a better compliment.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote meeps View Post
    uh-huh, and what is that, may I ask?
    The Free Masons, The Illuminati, and quite possibly the Ananoki.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    PissedPissed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pro-choice bby

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pro-life.... in my opinion, as soon as it's conceived, the baby is human. I used to not know what I believed, but seeing my nieces and nephew grow up has made my perspective. I mean if you think about it, all of us and the people that we love started the same, and I'm glad for all of the people I have in my life and am very glad their parents didn't abort them... but at the same time, everyone has opinions and I don't hold it against anyone that disagrees with me. I don't look at it as a debate, but rather agree to disagree.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hate these terms given as they're so misleading and ambiguous, but by definition I'm pro-choice.

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Ether way I dun care much, but the way I see it? If you don't want the kid, why not have the baby and give the child to a family that cannot have children, like me, for example? There are people out there that can't even have children and would be loving families to such. Then everyone's happy because they dont have to have a child they dont want, AND, someone else gets to have a child they cant create!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    Ether way I dun care much, but the way I see it? If you don't want the kid, why not have the baby and give the child to a family that cannot have children, like me, for example? There are people out there that can't even have children and would be loving families to such. Then everyone's happy because they dont have to have a child they dont want, AND, someone else gets to have a child they cant create!
    Agreed, thank you for summing that up!
    But I am still pro choice in instances of rape, incest, inbreeding etc.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Adoption isn't that easy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And I kind of doubt there would be enough people wanting to adopt versus number of kids if abortion was no longer an option.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I refuse to vote with such limited options. I won't be pinned down as "pro-choice" because I am not "FOR" abortions (and really is anyone?). But I won't be labeled a "Pro-Life" either. I don't think they should be illegal and forced into an underground black market. I do support free birth control and sterilizations for those wanting it. The attack on Planned Parenthood not all that long ago by the right was ridiculous as they provide so many other services, including low cost to free birth control, the number one way to PREVENT abortions. I think if people are truly concerned about lowering the abortion rate then perhaps supporting programs that have education, free birth control and such is a better approach then making it illegal. Making something illegal never works. It's been proven over and over and over. If a woman opts to have an abortion, she should have proper medical care and a private matter between her and her physician. This mandatory sonogram crap some states are coming up with is just stupid.
    "You can never really know a person and if you think you can, you're living in a fucking dream world!" David Fisher, Six Feet Under

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.