Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Goal Setting

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Weeds cleared, floors mopped, stove cleaned, and bathroom cleaned. It's the little victories, I guess. ¬_¬
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I Did nothing today. hoorah...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Go to bank deposit pay check
    Walk by an appointment only hair salon and see if they will make an appointment for me
    Clean
    Resume
    Respond to the Craigslist room for rent ads that creep me out etc.

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Today I'd like to try to finish unpacking, it really needs to get done before this weekend. I hate the mad scramble to clean up before having company on Friday night.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    another hair cut attempt, today I have a real appointment at least, and a pay check to deposit

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Bathroom:

1) clean sink with bleach
    2) clean shower with bleach
    3) clean toilet with bleach
    4) wipe down floor and counter tops etc.
    **** OKAY!!! so one two three go...1:11 PM start now

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    1) done
    2) done
    3) done
    4) done
    5) added: clean kitchen counters
    6) added: clean the toaster oven
    7) added: clean the top oven catch pan
    added: clean inside and outside of refrigerator
    9) added: cleaned kitchen floor
    10) added: dumped garbage

3:58 PM all the above is completed now am having a cup of tea and sitting on the floor

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Goals. Today is Tuesday. Tuesday is my day off from work, I work on Saturdays.

I have set the alarm and gone back to sleep.

The things I need to accomplish are obvious yet I do not feel like doing them.

So first of all I shall start with figuring out how to get these mail-prescriptions redirected to someplace closer in my area.

I'm making a telephone call now about the prescriptions to get some questions answered. And I am on hold, maybe this is why I don't want to call them. Okay that was a stupid conversation that I just had but at least I had it. I swear that they try to be confusing on purpose I think these people sometimes make things too complicated.

Basically I called to see if a prescription can be sent to a new location because right now it gets sent to a clinic that is too far away from me. IT should be an easy yes that is possible or no that is not possible answer. Then the lady I was talking to Pam was asking me who is going to be overseeing my care and I told her I don't have anybody over seeing my care because I don't have health insurance. See didn't like this. I told her the doctor who made the prescription I only ever saw once and he is far away from me.

I was approved to get the prescription through June of 2014 and now the stupid person I was talking with was saying that maybe I won't be approved for it. Really really annoying.

I hung up on her.

This is actually for an asthma inhaler prescription they act like it's narcotics or something. What a joke.

I need to calm down. They just make everything so fussy and for no good reason.

This isn't really an age where people retain a physician, this is an age where you see a whole bunch of random doctors once. What the hell difference does it make that I don't have a doctor for a chronic illness I have been living with since I was a little kid.

Okay next goal:

Maybe I should just take a shower and get dressed, or delete some of my emails so I can respond to the important emails.

Considering doctors can't do crap about anything else and they also haven't cured asthma there really is no reason to have on-going care for it. LOSERS.

Well at least I made a phone call, found out some information.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm viewing group events. Not having a car and money is definitely not helpful in getting up and getting out into the world.

I just moved the whole contents of my in box to a saved folder can't FILTER though all of it anymore.

I hate checking my email. There are no emails from friends it is mostly spam and advertisements. So I cleaned out my spam and my junk and my in box been a good few months since I did that.

Gonna do some laundry and take a shower soon. Go shopping for some Fall clothes.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I made a really important email.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Need to go to the bank, pick up some leggings, t shirts and socks fast like not a whole day of shopping but just a get it done type of thing.

Need to look up a freaking dentist. And apply for better jobs.

HOW MUCH CAN I GET DONE TODAY instead of surfing the computer

Okay well at least I am showered and dressed now. Going to make a shopping list do it and then come back.

Trying to get my library fees dropped. Jerks.

I blame not turning library books in on time on depression seriously. LOL I do there are lots of things I procrastinate on manly because I feel like I don't give a crap.

I'm frustrated.

PART of the thing is even when I Try to get stuff done by starting the phone calls etc. I still don't get the resolution to things. Therefore this is probably why I don't bother doing it in the first place.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well I did some things but mainly only small things today.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Another day rolls around. Anxiety is still here. Still doing a dumb job that I don't get any vacation time built up, sick leave or anything.

I wish this was just a part time job so that I had more time to look for a different one. It's like I have to wake up at 4:00 AM just to find enough time in my day.

My days that I go to work on I have zero personal goals. Not having a car means I spend more time waiting and sitting on the bus trying to get to where I am going.

My only goal is to take a shower, get dressed and go to work.
    Yah, personal goals on work days are inexistent. Take a shower straighten stuff up before I leave.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It's clear that either my goals are way out of reach or I have to work a whole lot harder

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    So I left my new rental place at 10:30 this morning and went to the bank. Had to take a bus over here to a little shopping center where I am now sitting in a Starbucks. It's almost noon already and I am trying to figure out what to do with my time. I could try to apply for new jobs.

I could also look on Craigslist for other properties.

I think I will time myself.

11:45 going to do the Craigslist search starting for 15 minutes and see how much I accomplish. Ready set go.

Okay I already have gone over my time limit for the start of the Craigslist thingy.

Continuing

Now it is time for me to eat lunch

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.