Thread: Hi..

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi..

Hi, so I'm Ellie.

Trying a few new things to try to help my anxiety. I have severe anxiety as well as severe panic attacks. It's a fun life to lead... haha. Um okay. So I'm currently taking online courses at college. I was in the classroom setting but had to back down for now. I hope to return next fall. Really, I'm a big animal lover (that's why I chose to go to school for vet technician) and I love movies/tv. I'm a huge horror movie fan, and love love love doctor who.

I guess I'm just looking for a few people that understand. It's hard how crippling this past year has been for me.

I just.. want to be me again.

Okay I feel like I've embarrassed myself enough. Nice to meet all/any of you.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote ellielynn View Post
    Hi, so I'm Ellie.

Trying a few new things to try to help my anxiety. I have severe anxiety as well as severe panic attacks. It's a fun life to lead... haha. Um okay. So I'm currently taking online courses at college. I was in the classroom setting but had to back down for now. I hope to return next fall. Really, I'm a big animal lover (that's why I chose to go to school for vet technician) and I love movies/tv. I'm a huge horror movie fan, and love love love doctor who.

I guess I'm just looking for a few people that understand. It's hard how crippling this past year has been for me.

I just.. want to be me again.

Okay I feel like I've embarrassed myself enough. Nice to meet all/any of you.
    Hi Ellie! Welcome the forum. A lot of us here are in the same boat. I also get panic attacks and they're no fun, huh? I'm a control freak, so when a panic attack comes on it's pretty scary because I feel like I've lost control of well, everything I try to control.

I love animals too. I have 6 cats. Although I have to admit...............there are days I love them a bit less. Especially when they've knocked over plants and climbed my curtains. I have 3 kittens and we're in the "who's boss of the house" phase.

Anyway, I'm glad you're here. We have some really supportive people here.

Cindy
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Hey there, welcome to the forum.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.