Page 13 of 288 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 213 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Talk

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Hey there! It's nice to hear from you. I am glad you are doing well and enjoying the nicer weather. I have been doing better myself. Spring is my favorite time of the year. Everything is coming alive again. Flowers and trees blossoming everywhere. Been going out for walks lately and getting some sun has really helped with my depression issues. Maybe i'll even dust off my camera and get out and get some shots in.

Take care!
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Sagan View Post
    Hey there! It's nice to hear from you. I am glad you are doing well and enjoying the nicer weather. I have been doing better myself. Spring is my favorite time of the year. Everything is coming alive again. Flowers and trees blossoming everywhere. Been going out for walks lately and getting some sun has really helped with my depression issues. Maybe i'll even dust off my camera and get out and get some shots in.

Take care!
    That's awesome! I'm glad you're feeling better with the weather change. I hope you post the pics when you take them. You're a great photographer.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

pam's Avatar needs more cowbell
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hi Cindy! Nice to see you. Up north I am still waiting for the weather change. It's kind of late this year, lol.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote pam View Post
    Hi Cindy! Nice to see you. Up north I am still waiting for the weather change. It's kind of late this year, lol.
    Living more north than Dallas??!!

Now THAT's crazy talk! :-) Spring will come. It's just inevitable. Good to hear from you.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tell me about it, it's still snowing over here, I just want it to be spring!!

Chantabella, didn't really know you that well, but welcome back

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Tell me about it, it's still snowing over here, I just want it to be spring!!

Chantabella, didn't really know you that well, but welcome back
    It's still dumping snow over here also in the northern states and it's actually been dipping in the 30's again here during the night this week. The poor little trees and bulbs are going "ah, spring! oh wait.......nevermind...............oh yeah, it's spring...............oops! too cold. But it will come soon. It's nice to see the grass coming back green. Around here, green is good. You get to see it right before the 110 degree weather shows up. I know 110 degrees sounds crazy, but hey, this is the crazy talk thread.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    It's still dumping snow over here also in the northern states and it's actually been dipping in the 30's again here during the night this week. The poor little trees and bulbs are going "ah, spring! oh wait.......nevermind...............oh yeah, it's spring...............oops! too cold. But it will come soon. It's nice to see the grass coming back green. Around here, green is good. You get to see it right before the 110 degree weather shows up. I know 110 degrees sounds crazy, but hey, this is the crazy talk thread.
    Are you back among us AxS'ers for real?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Coffee View Post
    Are you back among us AxS'ers for real?
    Yep. I couldn't stand to stay away from you awesome guys forever. Where else will I find so many smart, loving friends? Yes, I've been getting more done by not being online so much, but I haven't stopped peeking in on your guys to see how you are doing. I had to step away to get my head straight about not rescuing people . I was falling into the rescue co-dependent behaviors again and wanted to help you all every time you each hurt. But trying to rescue every one of you every time you hurt was just crazy talk. I've been repeating to myself "I can't save the planet, I can't save the planet." I also wasn't so sure about my defense system working properly. But I got that tweeked by the very best mental mechanic. I feel fine tuned and ready to join my buddies for some laughs. So I will probably not be online as much as I was, but I like having you all as friends. You guys brighten my day. I really like the virtual hug idea btw. Whoever is Teddy and thought that idea up needs a

So to answer your question................for real.

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Nice to have you back Cindy. I have missed your humor and wisdom
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Sagan View Post
    Nice to have you back Cindy. I have missed your humor and wisdom
    Humor I have. Wisdom? Now that's just crazy talk. *big hug right back at ya!*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Yep. I couldn't stand to stay away from you awesome guys forever. Where else will I find so many smart, loving friends? Yes, I've been getting more done by not being online so much, but I haven't stopped peeking in on your guys to see how you are doing. I had to step away to get my head straight about not rescuing people . I was falling into the rescue co-dependent behaviors again and wanted to help you all every time you each hurt. But trying to rescue every one of you every time you hurt was just crazy talk. I've been repeating to myself "I can't save the planet, I can't save the planet." I also wasn't so sure about my defense system working properly. But I got that tweeked by the very best mental mechanic. I feel fine tuned and ready to join my buddies for some laughs. So I will probably not be online as much as I was, but I like having you all as friends. You guys brighten my day. I really like the virtual hug idea btw. Whoever is Teddy and thought that idea up needs a

So to answer your question................for real.
    Yesssss

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I actually mowed the lawn this week and it was 61 degrees here yesterday. I hate the winter, but it went by faster than usual this year.
    I don't get a signature.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote whiteman View Post
    I actually mowed the lawn this week and it was 61 degrees here yesterday. I hate the winter, but it went by faster than usual this year.
    Still winter here, I'm gonna go and roast some squirrels and serve them to the seven dwarves who are currently sitting on a tree somewhere.

YAY Chantabellas back!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote whiteman View Post
    Mowing the lawn? Now that's just crazy talk. One should just spray weed killer. Then you have that lovely desert effect I now have in my yard. Get a few camel statues, paint your house beige. It works.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Still winter here, I'm gonna go and roast some squirrels and serve them to the seven dwarves who are currently sitting on a tree somewhere.

YAY Chantabellas back!
    I got ya some good recipes

My favorite? Squirrel on a stick. Makes it easier to dip in the ranch dressing.

Page 13 of 288 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 113 213 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.