Page 56 of 288 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 256 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Talk

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Stick in suspended animation. I was violated against my will.
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Question.

If he's knackered, does he run in a straight line?
    He is only knackered when he stops running.
    Filling the void.

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Hot n Spicy stole my thunder. He shall forever rest in gobbs of blackberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Sagan View Post
    Stick in suspended animation. I was violated against my will.
    See that's normal. If you were willingly violated, well, I would say you might have a few issues.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Sagan View Post
    Hot n Spicy stole my thunder. He shall forever rest in gobbs of blackberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Speaking of gobbs of blackberries................ why did Little Boy Blue feel the need to stick his thumb in the pie? Ok maybe he wanted a taste. But when he pulled out a plum on his thumb he said, "oh what a good boy am I. "

Let's think about this a minute. He is doing something he shouldn't be doing (germing up everybody's pie), then when he pulls out a fruit, he feels the need to compliment himself. Then to further the confusion, he speaks to himself and congratulates himself.

Is it just me that thinks this is a tad weird?

It would be like a thief saying "oh what a good person I am for knocking down that little old lady and stealing her purse."

And then why would the nursery rhyme writers feel the need to glorify this obvious pie destroyer? Was it because it rhymed with "pie?" Were morals different way back then and people were rewarded for how much gross and disgusting things they could do to others? I mean, someone was going to have to eat that pie and who knows where that kid's thumb was before it got stuck in the pie. He could have spread cholera. So on top of infecting 12 people with his germs, it sounds like he ate most of the pie and he thought that was swell.

Oh, I'm sorry. What were you saying Sagan?

Oh wait. You said blackberries.

Well, that's even worse!

Sing a song of sixpence
    Pocket full of rye
    Four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie
    When the pie was opened
    The birds began to sing
    Wasn't that a dainty dish
    To set before the king?

Oh wait. That's black birds and not black berries.

Nevermind.

Carry on.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Once upon a time, the Mouse, the Bird, and the Sausage lived happily together. The Bird brings home wood from the forest; the Mouse delivers water, makes the cooking fire, lays the table; and the Sausage cooks.
    One day, the Bird has a chat with some other birds. They make fun of the Bird, saying that it was doing all the work. The next day, the Bird suggests that they switch roles and refuses to go to the forest. The Mouse and the Sausage oppose the idea at first, but in the end, they give in. The Bird now is responsible for bringing home the water, the Mouse cooks, and the Sausage goes to the forest to collect wood.
    The Sausage leaves to gather wood in the forest early in the morning but does not come home again. The Bird gets worried and starts looking for it. Soon, it finds a dog, who has attacked and eaten the Sausage. The Bird is going to accuse the dog, but the dog lies and says that the Sausage was carrying a lot of forged letters with him, and therefore it needs to be punished. The Bird cannot argue, so it goes home and tells the Mouse what has happened. They decide to do their best together from now on.
    The Mouse starts to cook. It imitates the Sausage, rolling himself in the pot to mix and season the food. However, the Mouse cannot stand the heat and dies. The Bird comes home from the forest. It panics as it cannot find the Mouse and starts throwing the wood here and there. It yells and searches, but suddenly the wood catches fire. In order to put out the fire, the Bird goes to the well to get some water. It falls into the well after dropping the bucket. The Bird cannot get back out and drowns.
    Filling the void.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote peace View Post
    Once upon a time, the Mouse, the Bird, and the Sausage lived happily together. The Bird brings home wood from the forest; the Mouse delivers water, makes the cooking fire, lays the table; and the Sausage cooks.
    One day, the Bird has a chat with some other birds. They make fun of the Bird, saying that it was doing all the work. The next day, the Bird suggests that they switch roles and refuses to go to the forest. The Mouse and the Sausage oppose the idea at first, but in the end, they give in. The Bird now is responsible for bringing home the water, the Mouse cooks, and the Sausage goes to the forest to collect wood.
    The Sausage leaves to gather wood in the forest early in the morning but does not come home again. The Bird gets worried and starts looking for it. Soon, it finds a dog, who has attacked and eaten the Sausage. The Bird is going to accuse the dog, but the dog lies and says that the Sausage was carrying a lot of forged letters with him, and therefore it needs to be punished. The Bird cannot argue, so it goes home and tells the Mouse what has happened. They decide to do their best together from now on.
    The Mouse starts to cook. It imitates the Sausage, rolling himself in the pot to mix and season the food. However, the Mouse cannot stand the heat and dies. The Bird comes home from the forest. It panics as it cannot find the Mouse and starts throwing the wood here and there. It yells and searches, but suddenly the wood catches fire. In order to put out the fire, the Bird goes to the well to get some water. It falls into the well after dropping the bucket. The Bird cannot get back out and drowns.

Definitely fairy tale worthy!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I tried to bathe my cat. He was not amused.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I will crazy talk myself to 6 stars now.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Stupid people should be neutered at birth

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Stupid people should wear a bracelet that says, "Don't talk to me because everything that will come out of my mouth is stupid."

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Stupid people should be taxed on their level of stupidity. The more stupid, the higher the tax.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Stupid people should be ground up into cat food.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Stupid people need to have their forehead tattoo with the words "warning, idiotic blaming and lies will spew any moment."

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Stupid people need to be shoved into car trunks, then lit on fire and drowned in the ocean.

Page 56 of 288 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 256 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.