Page 147 of 170 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2544
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @CeltAngel why not just use this song LOL Metallica trying their best to sound like the sex pistols. Made after they had many hits for a laugh.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    why not just use this song LOL Metallica trying their best to sound like the sex pistols. Made after they had many hits for a laugh.
    There are SO many issues with that I don't know where to start.

Besides, I need more than three minutes to decompress. It's a delicate, multi-stage operation.... Anyway, if I want to go that route, I'd rather listen to Darkthrone doing their best Motorhead impression.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    LOL Some real music to free the soul and clear the mind out. Music we can just scream at and let it all out. Try not to laugh at this one. The chorus is funny.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Let's get philosophical....

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Loving the punk inspired songs folks!!
    Let's get philosophical....
    Devin is great!!!
    OK this is my go to song when I need a lift from the nihilistic chasm of despair. It helps me in my daily quest to face my fears.
    Subtitled to capture the full essence and philosophical intent.

Fly with Love and courage today my friends!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    522 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    I never really got into them/a fan but I read it's 27 years today since Kurt Kobain's death. So here we go. R.I.P.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    522 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Quote DanielBlueSky View Post
    What an amazing vocal range!! Does this song have anything to do with the movie?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Quote Shredder View Post
    What an amazing vocal range!! Does this song have anything to do with the movie?
    No. I think @CeltAngel made me think of it with her username.

Yeah I remember hearing it on an old r&b station that doesn't exist anymore... about 10 years ago. googled and found it!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I never really got into them/a fan but I read it's 27 years today since Kurt Kobain's death. So here we go. R.I.P.
    27 years since joining the 27 club, eh? Hmmmm.... I liked Nirvana a lot for a few years there, a lot of the earlier songs I learned on guitar were Nirvana (in part because they were so simple. ), but I dunno.... In time they faded pretty hard for me. Tbh, grunge in general aged pretty badly for me. I think that in general, I've excised a lot of mopey stuff from my collection. I still have some, but my collection was once the ultimate in musical sad-sackology.

While I could still enjoy it as music, I feel that if you listen to too much music of a certain theme, you start absorbing the message and the mood. Not that I think it caused my depression, but listening to depressing stuff a lot while having depression.... I don't think that's a formula that's going to produce the best results for you in the long run.

Same with angry stuff too. I'm cranky enough as it is without having a pile of rage music to add to the intensity.

Because it's apparently a Devin Townsend kind of day today, here's another.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Quote CeltAngel View Post
    27 years since joining the 27 club, eh? Hmmmm.... I liked Nirvana a lot for a few years there, a lot of the earlier songs I learned on guitar were Nirvana (in part because they were so simple. ), but I dunno.... In time they faded pretty hard for me. Tbh, grunge in general aged pretty badly for me. I think that in general, I've excised a lot of mopey stuff from my collection. I still have some, but my collection was once the ultimate in musical sad-sackology.

While I could still enjoy it as music, I feel that if you listen to too much music of a certain theme, you start absorbing the message and the mood. Not that I think it caused my depression, but listening to depressing stuff a lot while having depression.... I don't think that's a formula that's going to produce the best results for you in the long run.

Same with angry stuff too. I'm cranky enough as it is without having a pile of rage music to add to the intensity.

Because it's apparently a Devin Townsend kind of day today, here's another.
    Angry yet I can't help but find this hilarious whenever I watch it every once in a while.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Angry yet I can't help but find this hilarious whenever I watch it every once in a while.
    Not all angry music is gone, I just limited it, culled the number a bit.... and yes, that clip is absolutely hilarious.

I actually used to have that clip on a video tape of songs I recorded from the TV many years ago. It's been a long time since I heard that song. I'm not really a Rollins fan, but that's a cool song.

Moving on from Hevy Devy, but keeping the heavy, yet melodic theme going....

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    It was always leading to this band. Band I listen to almost every day of the week.

The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.