Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Bullying and the news etc.

So today was my day off from work. I went to go get some lunch, took a bus to a downtown area.

There was a guy in a wheel chair that somebody had called the emergency response team on. A fire engine showed up, an ambulance showed up and so did the Sheriff suv. So maybe he was suicidal am not really certain.

I was standing at the bus stop and I watched the guy in his motorized vehicle trying to avoid the fireman and in doing so went out in the middle of the road blocking a vehicle.

Like clockwork a car full of 4-5 people pulled up across the street in a parking lot and started to heckle the guy in the wheel chair from across the street. Now I know that rudeness is not against the law but if there is a fire engine, an ambulance and a sheriff shouldn't there be some kind of law that says people heckling or bullying can get a ticket for being a nuisance.

It was an uncomfortable spectacle to watch.

When the excitement was over the car of jerks drove away, I flipped them off from my bus stop and then one of them yelled out their window at me something totally unintelligible.

I find it loopy that adults talk about the problem of child bullying in schools when even adults turn the other cheek to adults who are bullies.

What I saw today reminds me of things I have seen in the news about bullies.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I joined a group on facebook a while back called "stop bullying" yesterday they made a post entitled "28 perfect bodies with the wrong face". I don't understand people....
    life---> <---me

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.