Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have I got an anxiety disorder?

Well Basically i am one of those people who gets really stressed and lets things get on top of them. 2 years I was so stressed that I ran out of a dance class crying because I suddenly couldnt cope anymore, I cried on and off for about a week and then only once a week and so on.....,

anyway then last easter the same sort of thing happened and this time I wouldnt eat for about two days and i was again crying on and off for about three days.

I find it hard to sleep at night because im worrying and i cant give up my dance because my dream is to become a ballet dance so i do five hours every day. I do also get sudden attacks of extreme nausia and dizzyness?

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    sorry to hear you're going thru hard times. Welcome to AS!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forum!
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote #Swag View Post
    Well Basically i am one of those people who gets really stressed and lets things get on top of them. 2 years I was so stressed that I ran out of a dance class crying because I suddenly couldnt cope anymore, I cried on and off for about a week and then only once a week and so on.....,

anyway then last easter the same sort of thing happened and this time I wouldnt eat for about two days and i was again crying on and off for about three days.

I find it hard to sleep at night because im worrying and i cant give up my dance because my dream is to become a ballet dance so i do five hours every day. I do also get sudden attacks of extreme nausia and dizzyness?
    Welcome to the forum

To answer your question, it does sound like you may have an anxiety disorder. I'm no doctor, of course.. but you're experiencing the same things I do as well. I'm not diagnosed by a professional, but I know I have the disorder It's such a pain in the [BEEP] dealing with anxiety.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.