Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tea

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Herbal tea is super yummerz! Chamomile with some stevia and honey is really good and puts me in a good state of mind

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The new Bengal spice tea I picked up is awesome! Spice teas are really as satisfying as eating, it's cool. Gotta watch my caffeine consumption a little bit, I'm probably using too much.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh man..

I finally moved out of my aunt's and into a place where I can put my stuff. I didn't realize how much damn tea I have until now. I think I have a 14x14x8" cabinet completely packed full of various kinds of tea. Some would say it's too much. I think I just need to drink more!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I like this thread. When it is cold outside I want to drink warm things etc. Been thinking about non-alcoholic beverages that are not overly sweet. Tea is a good thing. And this reminds me maybe I should go shopping for some NEW tea etc. I get boring and get the same stuff over and over.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    This has to be one of the best teas I've ever had. Sadly it's a seasonal type deal so it'll be gone come January or February, and I'll be sad. I grabbed 100g of it and it's going fast.

http://www.davidstea.com/santa-s-secret - "Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves, candy cane sprinkles, natural and artificial flavouring"

VickieKitties's Avatar Living irl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I made my friend buy rooibos, since he likes bitter stuff. Rooibos is gross!
    Peppermint is the best for fasting.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love tea, have at least 4 cups of my own blend everyday.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i have oolong tea sometimes. i bought 100 tea bags from amazon but those ran out already so i needd to order more. one time i was reading a blog and its a blog i really like or not really a blog but someones personal website and then i found that he has this whole section about oolong tea and i thought wow could it really be that i found someone else who has a special appreciation for the tea all on accident but i had. he has reviews and explanations and probably more than any oolong tea-drinker needs to know about the tea on that page. i never found someone who liked this tea specifically before (i don't really like any other teas i've ever tried besides the barley flavored tea that is sometimes served at asian restaurants or this one time i had vanilla tea but that's just because i like anything that's vanilla).

http://www.gwern.net/Tea

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote enfield View Post
    i have oolong tea sometimes. i bought 100 tea bags from amazon but those ran out already so i needd to order more. one time i was reading a blog and its a blog i really like or not really a blog but someones personal website and then i found that he has this whole section about oolong tea and i thought wow could it really be that i found someone else who has a special appreciation for the tea all on accident but i had. he has reviews and explanations and probably more than any oolong tea-drinker needs to know about the tea on that page. i never found someone who liked this tea specifically before (i don't really like any other teas i've ever tried besides the barley flavored tea that is sometimes served at asian restaurants or this one time i had vanilla tea but that's just because i like anything that's vanilla).

http://www.gwern.net/Tea
    Vanilla tea is the best! I picked up a whole load from France and took it back home with me and it was just delicious.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    A month back, I started drinking tea to suppress my appetite and help me lose weight, I've since got addicted to the stuff. I take black tea, 1.5 spoons of sugar with a bit of milk.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    So...what does one say about tea? Other than acknowledge it's sheer awesomeness and how underated it really is?

(I do realize how much a stereotype me making this thread is. But nevertheless. Tea. Is. Epic. )

And anyone who does not like tea...hmm.
    I.... don't like tea...
    For me it's always been something my mom gave to me whenever I was sick so I always associate its taste with that... I like peach iced tea though

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I tried peppermint tea the other day. It was rather gross It smelled good, but tasted funny. Peppermint hot chocolate is good though lol

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote GrumpyCatFan View Post
    I tried peppermint tea the other day. It was rather gross It smelled good, but tasted funny. Peppermint hot chocolate is good though lol
    I feel the same. I've only really liked peppermint tea when it's mixed in with black tea. Mint hot chocolate is my winter time drug. Dare I say this in the tea thread, there is nothing better to warm up with after a cold day, than a big mug of mint hot chocolate!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.