Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
    Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I first joined SAS in 2010 so maybe I do know who she is now i'm even more curious I shall send you a PM
    Okays! It's best not to name her publicly on a forum!

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I made it through the night, got a lot of sleep, and I'm alright. I'm just going to let the whole thing from yesterday go for now, as hard as that may be... I'm going to be OK.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I made it through the night, got a lot of sleep, and I'm alright. I'm just going to let the whole thing from yesterday go for now, as hard as that may be... I'm going to be OK.
    Glad you're feeling more optimistic. You are indeed going to be okay.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote IllusionOfHappiness View Post
    Glad you're feeling more optimistic. You are indeed going to be okay.
    Thanks, Illusion
    It's going to take some time and effort but eventually I'm going to get to a point where I'm feeling better about myself and about life in general. Anxiety and depression suck but I'm not going to let them ruin my life forever.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I rode my bike for 2 hours today and don't even feel that tired. I do not regret taking a day off of work at all. Google maps says 31km, probably a bit more since there were a lot of detours since The City is still repairing the river's banks after the huge flood this summer past. Path for anybody interested: http://goo.gl/maps/eKKuN

I didn't even realize that the path I took back is right along the zoo. Saw quite a few gigantic Wood Bison, just layin down and not having a care in the world. Bunch of turkeys too but they're boring. There was a lone female caribou as well.

One of my detours involved a metric fuckton of mud and puddles.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    ^ Great pictures, Gunny!

Hrmm well I worked out this morning and my leg appears to be fine. So far so good. Not getting my hopes up (okay maybe a little) but this is great since I was expecting a much different outcome.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    I rode my bike for 2 hours today and don't even feel that tired. I do not regret taking a day off of work at all. Google maps says 31km, probably a bit more since there were a lot of detours since The City is still repairing the river's banks after the huge flood this summer past. Path for anybody interested: http://goo.gl/maps/eKKuN

I didn't even realize that the path I took back is right along the zoo. Saw quite a few gigantic Wood Bison, just layin down and not having a care in the world. Bunch of turkeys too but they're boring. There was a lone female caribou as well.
    Niiiice! I'm jelly!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sooo good to be home after spending the whole weekend with my drunk coworkers, listening to awful Brazilian music I mean, there were fun moments when I laughed my [BEEP] off but most of the time I was thinking 'WTF am I doing here?' ! Most people's idea of fun is completely different from mine. I don't think that staying in the pool all day long like a fucking fish is fun. I'd rather play games instead - volleyball, beach tennis? So much better than staying in the water until my skin falls off. And I don't understand how people can drink beer non stop the whole weekend.
    Also, maybe I'm spoiled cause I have my own comfortable space in my parents' house, but I hate , HATE having to share a bathroom with other people
    Anyway, getting home today was the best part of my weekend !

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Sooo good to be home after spending the whole weekend with my drunk coworkers, listening to awful Brazilian music I mean, there were fun moments when I laughed my [BEEP] off but most of the time I was thinking 'WTF am I doing here?' ! Most people's idea of fun is completely different from mine. I don't think that staying in the pool all day long like a fucking fish is fun. I'd rather play games instead - volleyball, beach tennis? So much better than staying in the water until my skin falls off. And I don't understand how people can drink beer non stop the whole weekend.
    Also, maybe I'm spoiled cause I have my own comfortable space in my parents' house, but I hate , HATE having to share a bathroom with other people
    Anyway, getting home today was the best part of my weekend !
    Oh god during college I had to share a room with many other people and every single time it went horribly bad . Thankfully I convinced my parents that I needed my own room when they realized that me and every other room mate I had ended up hating each other lol. I am NEVER doing the room mate thing ever again.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Oh god during college I had to share a room with many other people and every single time it went horribly bad . Thankfully I convinced my parents that I needed my own room when they realized that me and every other room mate I had ended up hating each other lol. I am NEVER doing the room mate thing ever again.
    I know what you mean Having roommates is not for me either. I really need to have my own space. The only person I'm okay sharing my space with on a permanent basis is my gf.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Wine.

Not the best wine, but it'll do.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I've managed to restrain myself from flipping out on my roommate for being a fucking SLOB. I get it, you want to spend time with your girlfriend while she's here, (every fucking weekend) but spend the hour to clean up the pool of bacon grease and mountains of dishes before you bring her home to another fucking town and stop me from being able to cook dinner.

At least I got the kitchen spotless and made some chili.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Coupla things I ordered a while back came in the mail . One more to go.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    It happened yesterday.

I found right around the block from my house a farmer's market!!! Now I can get my fruits and vegies fresh again! And the best part?? It's also a plant nursery with the most awesome flowers and garden stuff. And the bestest of the bestest part?? They sell live crawfish!!! I've died and gone to heaven.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Today one of my colleagues shared a FB post about two dogs that were rescued yesterday and are in pretty bad shape. One of them was hit by a car and has a hip fracture and the other one has a horrible skin condition and has signs of abuse all over his body too. I couldn't stop thinking about them all day so tonight I contacted the people who rescued them and said I wanna make a donation to help with their treatment, so we arranged to meet up tomorrow morning before I go to work, so I can give them the money. They've created a FB group to find more people to help financially and I saw that a few people have already donated so that's great. I hope both dogs will have a quick recovery and that someone with a good heart will adopt them!

Edit: I just realized that I posted this in the wrong thread. The only good part of this story is that some people are helping with donations, but the whole thing is tragic, and just thinking that there are so many dogs and cats out in the streets starving and suffering all kinds of abuse makes me not want to live in this horrible world anymore.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.