Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    Ooooh, what did you play?
    I played Spec Ops: The Line. It's a really good game but kind of disturbing. (・Д・)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I got more money today?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Front and back garden done. All looking neat and tidy.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Lunaire's Avatar Consumer of Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Front and back garden done. All looking neat and tidy.
    Sounds fun! Do you have any pictures to share?

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had an exhausting, but really good day. Started today out by leaving at 6:30am to drive out of town. Met up with my boss, where we did a store together, then separated and did our own routes. This is all to clean up the mess left behind by my other team member that quit, but there really wasn't much of a mess at all. My boss and I both worked our ***** off...she did five stores today, I did six. Checked in at the hotel and then had dinner together at a pretty decent restaurant. So, yeah, I'm exhausted. I had some anxiety today (I was with my boss for a few hours today, ffs) but I think I handled it really well. She thanked me, gave me a hug at the elevator after we got back to the hotel after dinner, and said it will be a success. She said to do the stores I have left tomorrow, and drive back home. She must've thanked me four or five times.

I'm alone for the first time today, and breathing a sigh of relief....just for the alone time, but also because I was anxious about this whole trip but it's gone really well. I got some exercise in, too. I did over 15,000 steps today, and that's even with all the hours I spent driving. Thank God this is over tomorrow. I'm in a really nice hotel, but I miss my bed, I miss home already lol.

Antidote's Avatar Rude & Shouty
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I sat next to a fireplace.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I went to the gym
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I finished another baby blanket for a friend
    life---> <---me

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I got lots of hugs from my kids. And me and my oldest daughter were acting goofy at the baseball game today. We share some of the same anxiety issues. But when we're together, most of the time we don't give a fuq what other people think lol. We're totally comfortable around each other and I think that feels as awesome to her as it does for me.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had a small panic attack getting ready for the golf tournament at 4:00 this morning. I took five minutes and sat in the quiet, and then turned on the sound therapy on my alarm clock, and just took some deep breaths and it passed. For a few minutes I thought about backing out, calling in sick for it lol, but I knew I'd regret it, and I would have.

It actually got rained out. I was anxious about fitting in, but I think I did fine. We went to the clubhouse and got our vouchers, and we each got about $400 worth of stuff (the shirts are about $80 each)...I picked out some golf shirts, new golf shoes, and some shorts. They gave away free golf balls, cigars, cigar cutters, lapel pins. We went next door to the banquet hall and there were about 100 of us I guess. The food was just awesome, they fed us breakfast and then lunch to go, since we got rained out. They also gave everyone there two free rounds of golf anytime we want, which, at that course it's about $90 per round, so that was pretty awesome. We're all planning on going up there one weekend again when the weather's not so bad.

I'm exhausted, from getting up so early, and also from the stress and anxiety, but I think it went really well. I wasn't so much worried about my game, as in fitting in with everyone but that really couldn't have gone better. And I don't always do so well, I don't always fit in, I shut down sometimes because of anxiety. But today's been awesome so far.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ffs, I feel like I'm trolling this thread now.

Anyways, I had a reeeally good day at work today. It started out slow but I earned $43 in bonuses, just from today. Spread that out over a month and that's a lot of money. Enough to buy a really big screen tv, ffs, or to go towards Christmas presents for my kids. Today went really well.

The best part was running into the marketing team I used to work for a couple of years ago. I said hello to some old friends and we caught up. Then I had to go to the management offices to follow up on a request I had made for a display a month ago. And my old boss' boss was in the office, and he listened to me give my sales pitch, and show this manager the pictures, and explain what I wanted to do. And I just fucking crushed it. She actually let me build two displays in her store today. And the look on his face....just priceless lmao. It was one of those moments. I don't have many of those moments where I really win, but this was one. I told her exactly what I wanted to do, I expressed myself perfectly, in a clear tone of voice, I made eye contact, I told her what the advantages were to her, and she was happy to say yes.

My God I wish every day at work could be like today.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I went clothes shopping for the first time this year - usually I find it hard to get things I like but I found two dresses and pair of shorts and a nice top. I am happy with them I also got a new essential oil mix and a free rosewater spray.
    life---> <---me

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Yahoo!! I scored a gig with a lady I met at a performance once that I drove home after cuz she needed a ride. She is interested in Autoharp lessons from me as well. So that's 2 big gigs now, this one and at Calgary Stampede. 100$/hr on each.
    Also, the Lillacs are out today! My BF got some for me....how sweet. I love their smell; they are my favorite.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I had an awesome weekend at a waterpark with my parents and kids and cousins and other family. We probably walked at least ten miles and climbed 50 flights of stairs every day. It was a lot of fun, though we're all kind of sore. My dad rented a cabin on-site, so we'd just wake up, put swim trunks on, grab breakfast and open the door and the park was right there. We had water balloon fights and played games and watched movies after the park closed in the evenings.

Some of the slides were pretty fast, a little scary to anyone with anxiety. Some of them are tube rides where it gets pretty crowded, you're crammed into a ride surrounded by, bumping into dozens of other tubers, it's unavoidable. I did fine but my oldest daughter ran into some anxiety. I stayed with her when she didn't feel like riding, when everyone else was going. And I talked her into going on some rides, just me and her. I could tell it was anxiety-related and she finally told me that, yeah, it was. She did fine, she got a lot more comfortable towards the end. She had fun. She's just very withdrawn sometimes and that worries me oc. But overall I think it was a really awesome weekend.

Hug the ones you love.

Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.