Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I brought my cats home today and got my internet, TV and phone finally turned on!!!

It's so good to have my kitties back. They love the new house as much as I do. I had to teach one of them how to go up and down stairs.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I came home today
    Still feeling a bit sick but thank goodness that's over...
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    This is something that has been happening over the past year or so and that has been forging a much better relationship with my family (especially my mom and dad). During my college years I was incredibly distant and cold to them for years (mostly due to my anxiety/depression issues at the time) but I always felt incredibly bad about it. It seems that things have been really going much better over the past year and Im really glad it's happening

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I did my first program at my new job and it seemed to go well.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well i was reading my book in class and the guy in my book, the protagonist, actually the author himself because it's a memoir, was recounting these times when he spoke up in class in college and it really just went splendidly, and how going to college was to him seeing a whole new side to education and schools, since this was the first "school" he could ask questions at and not get yelled at. this was great because he had lots of questions, he was just never able to ask them. so then i was feeling like, hey, maybe i can ask a question or actually answer a question since my teacher was asking us a lot of things throughout the class. so i tried to answer one but wow, i was really far off, farther off than any of my last doubts had suggested when i went to take a stab at it, i was like way way off, answering the totally wrong way, and this was so basic, such a simple thing, he must have been wanting to smack his hand against his forehead, but he didn't, he was nice to me and this isn't really the kind of teacher to be patient with slow students, but he was patient with me today for some reason, so all in all it really went a lot better than i expected. first it went worse but then it recovered.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Today at work I met two french girls who live here in Brazil and we chatted for over an hour, we laughed like crazy the whole time and it felt like I'd known them for ages It just feels so good to be anxiety free and be able to enjoy getting to know new people!

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    Today at work I met two french girls who live here in Brazil and we chatted for over an hour, we laughed like crazy the whole time and it felt like I'd known them for ages It just feels so good to be anxiety free and be able to enjoy getting to know new people!
    Aww thats awesome kirse!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Koalafan View Post
    Aww thats awesome kirse!!!

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Actually going to bed in a decent mood despite a not-so-great day. Got a bit of stomach pain both internal and external (I think my body may be rejecting my navel piercing), but I'm just glad to be feeling better emotionally.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Kirsebaer View Post
    I'm so proud of you!!

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I got to relax and breathe a little today. I'm feeling much better. My anxiety has gone down a little and I managed to get out of the house for a bit. I'm sorry for whoever had to read my crazy rants last night, I'd just had a massive panic attack. Feeling much less stressed right now. Was even able to complete an assignment and send it in to my boss even though I'm still relaxing at home for a few more weeks.
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Keddy View Post
    I got to relax and breathe a little today. I'm feeling much better. My anxiety has gone down a little and I managed to get out of the house for a bit. I'm sorry for whoever had to read my crazy rants last night, I'd just had a massive panic attack. Feeling much less stressed right now. Was even able to complete an assignment and send it in to my boss even though I'm still relaxing at home for a few more weeks.
    Glad to hear that your anxiety has gone down. You're welcome to all the crazy rants you want. This is Anxiety Space, after all.

Hmm. Something good, you ask. Well, I've got wine. Looking forward to having some soon. And I ate relatively well today. My piercing feels better but after reading more about migration and rejection, I've learned that doesn't really mean much. I've made peace with the fact that I may have to just take it out. I'd sooner do that than prolong this and end up with bad scarring. I would have reconsidered it years ago had I known how common this was.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I found my lost, rather expensive earring. I wasn't even looking for it, I just happened to see it lying on the ground when I stepped out of my sister's car earlier. I was convinced I'd never see it again.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Got an email from work asking if I want to come back for another season. It would be my... eighth year working there. Holy hell. I still remember my first day.

Yossarian's Avatar Television Man
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A lady let me ahead of her in line because I only had one item.
    "Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?"

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.