Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is there a reason for your fears?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    nope never had any bad experiences, i didn't like men when i was little but there was no chance of abuse or any incidents it was completly unfounded

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a fear of women, sexually. So I can sort of understand this.

I'm trying to work on it in therapy, however.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    thanks for replying has therapy helped any ?? im going to meet a counselor on Tuesday but i don't know if it'll help or not

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm more anxious around men as well. I like to have my step-father or whoever I'm dating with me everywhere I go so I feel protected from other men. I've had a past of escaping rape so yeah.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's different for me I generally panic more when I'm with my boyfriend but at the same time I feel completely safe and when I'm not with him I have this huge pressure not to panic in front of my family, they've never seen my panic yet (even if I've panicked cause of something with Matty and they've walked in 5 minutes later)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Chloe View Post
    It's different for me I generally panic more when I'm with my boyfriend but at the same time I feel completely safe and when I'm not with him I have this huge pressure not to panic in front of my family, they've never seen my panic yet (even if I've panicked cause of something with Matty and they've walked in 5 minutes later)
    I forgot to mention that in relationships I get very anxious but it has nothing really to do with gender. It has to do with the fact that I'm an introvert & most boyfriends are like pets. They need lots of attention or else they bug the heck out of you haha.

Heck to be honest I get anxious with women too cause I'm scared they're putting on a show in front of me then judging me in the back of their minds.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't mind it when boys want attention because generally I'm the same haha
    Oh no if I think a girl is judging me I get really pissed off and just ignore her if I know she's judging me (eg mucky looks) I tend to say something I hate it when people judge or look down on me cause they think I'm little miss perfectionist with the still together happy family and the college work and being a "teachers pet" grr getting annoyed now just thinking haha it's just no matter how good someone's life is they're probably still got parents who couldn't give two fucks what they do as long as they get good grades and are polite and prim looking to everyone else and there's probably a ton of other issues that they have which are hidden away for no one else to know about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Chloe View Post
    I don't mind it when boys want attention because generally I'm the same haha
    Oh no if I think a girl is judging me I get really pissed off and just ignore her if I know she's judging me (eg mucky looks) I tend to say something I hate it when people judge or look down on me cause they think I'm little miss perfectionist with the still together happy family and the college work and being a "teachers pet" grr getting annoyed now just thinking haha it's just no matter how good someone's life is they're probably still got parents who couldn't give two fucks what they do as long as they get good grades and are polite and prim looking to everyone else and there's probably a ton of other issues that they have which are hidden away for no one else to know about
    Pretty much! There's this one girl I know that's like perfect to me but she's so miserable. :/

lol nobody thinks I'm perfect & I know I'm not. I embrace being imperfect & crack jokes about it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well everyone thinks because im taking notes asking questions and getting assignments in on time they all say im a perfectionist and a teachers pet or nerd or whatever. im not my grades are average i do all that because im dyslexic and i have to try my hardest to get average, it annoys me when people say that though, my work has to be neat and set out in a certain wy for me to understand it i have to write down every sentence that goes on the board because it helps me learn it. i dont do it by choice i have to to get the grades

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Chloe View Post
    well everyone thinks because im taking notes asking questions and getting assignments in on time they all say im a perfectionist and a teachers pet or nerd or whatever. im not my grades are average i do all that because im dyslexic and i have to try my hardest to get average, it annoys me when people say that though, my work has to be neat and set out in a certain wy for me to understand it i have to write down every sentence that goes on the board because it helps me learn it. i dont do it by choice i have to to get the grades
    Education is very much important so I don't see why it should matter to them. They're most likely just jealous. & being dyslexic you have to do those things to make it easier. I'm ADD so it was always hard for me to make good grades. I'd have to read the same stuff over & over for ages then go right back over em' right before a test. It's like my mind doesn't want to absorb any information that it doesn't want to.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Haha don't see why anyone would be, what's ADD I've never heard of that do you mean ADHD ?? With me it's just writhing everything up, I ended up typing the who AQA science books (these revision guides) for chemistry biology and physics it's just how I learn

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Chloe View Post
    Haha don't see why anyone would be, what's ADD I've never heard of that do you mean ADHD ?? With me it's just writhing everything up, I ended up typing the who AQA science books (these revision guides) for chemistry biology and physics it's just how I learn
    ADHD is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder while ADD is Attention Deficit Disorder without the hyperactivity. I'm not hyper nor do I have problems being still so that's why I'm just ADD. It means I have a terrible problem with concentration more than average. I'll get these terrible headaches & get really frustrated.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    That must have sucked at school if you physically couldn't have concentrated then

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.