Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    Yeah, it was so awesome, went right down to a sudden death too. Good stuff
    Not just that, but tying it up with 4 minutes left in regulation, and that ridiculous moment when the linesman nearly gave the US the empty-netter (THAT POST OMG). This game is going right up there as one of the most exciting games I've ever seen for either gender.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote inane View Post
    Not just that, but tying it up with 4 minutes left in regulation, and that ridiculous moment when the linesman nearly gave the US the empty-netter (THAT POST OMG). This game is going right up there as one of the most exciting games I've ever seen for either gender.
    But the men's games for me was a bit annoying, I mean what is with the spitting? Seriously. o_O

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    But the men's games for me was a bit annoying, I mean what is with the spitting? Seriously. o_O
    Spitting?

The general consensus is that Team Canada (men's) is one of the most dominant teams we have ever fielded. But this tournament was kind of a snore. 2010 was better

I'm still fangirling over the women- I still need to order a jersey and can't decide whose name I should get, Wickenheiser, Poulin, or Szabados!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.