Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)

Justin Bieber has been arrested

Well...he has been acting like a bit of a massive prick lately, but he has been arrested for DUI, speeding, driving on an invalid license, resisting arrest, as you may have heard, and released on a bail bond of $2500. And apparently he's also been diagnosed with depression, and has been taking antidepressants (whether that's true or not I don't know...It still doesn't excuse acting like a massive prick). And if found guilty, he could spend six months in jail.

It seems to have caused a massive stir though amongst people. You have half the internet tweeting "free justin bieber" and camping outside his current hotel.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Good. I don't care if he's famous or not. Act like an inconsiderate douche and drive drunk, you pay the consequences. I kinda wish it was a pole that stopped him and not the police.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote GunnyHighway View Post
    Good. I don't care if he's famous or not. Act like an inconsiderate douche and drive drunk, you pay the consequences. I kinda wish it was a pole that stopped him and not the police.
    I don't either, he's had it coming for a long time, let's be honest. Half the internet is making me laugh though, claiming that his depression and anxiety diagnosis that he apparently has is a good enough excuse for his actions. I'm sure a lot of here have not driven drunk and been arrested as such.

Problem is that the kids nineteen and he's got six million or so fans out there practically worshipping his every move, billions of dollars and a whole load of fame.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I think he wanted to be arrested... if you look at his mug shot picture.. he was all happy like.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what i want to know is who the police officer was that DARED put cuffs on him. he's getting fired. someone should see to it that he's removed from law eforcement. not tranferred, removed. he won't be working in law eforcement again. he can live off his pension for the remainder of his life, no more cuffing, no more citizens arrests. he put cuffs on the wrong person and now a statement has to be made. once you do that, cuff an innocent and cute popstar like justin bieber who sings cute and innocent songs and is adored by millions of equally cute and innocent fans, its over. you're not cuffing nobody ever again. we're setting an example here, people, by firing him.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.