Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

INFJ or INFP Test [Beta]

http://www.celebritytypes.com/test/infj-or-infp.php

Based on the Work of Myers, Briggs, and Jung

So you've taken the basic Personality Type Test and you're still not sure of your type. But you've had a peek at the system and you think that you're probably INFJ or INFP. Don't worry. This happens to a lot of people when they're first getting into psychological type. Learning about type is a process of self-discovery and no test can replace your own self-assessment.
    Still, wouldn't it be nice if someone could lend you a helping hand? Well, this test is designed to do exactly that. The test is the first of its kind and it is dedicated solely to help you determine whether you are INFJ or INFP.

acristacat's Avatar lover of the sky, the trees, the forest, the breeze
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HotHot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    INFP here borderline T, but definite F

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My result was INFJ 29%, INFP 71%.

I tend to get different results with these tests on the various sites they're on. Always IN, but the second half switches around a bit. I imagine I land on one specific type more often than the others, but I haven't been keeping track so I can't say which it is.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    INFJ 18%; INFP 82%

I attempted to watch some videos describing INFP personalties. They were kind of blah blah blah, yacka-ty smacka-ty. The only one that seemed any good was one where the guy's roommate came home during the end of his video presentation and he went mute until he left the room. I understood that. I only have more questions, such as if you have this basic personality which sort of dominates your actions and aspects of it aren't say appreciated by others say your Mom who always wanted you to be more outgoing... I guess it could lead to problems.

I've always been pushed by people to speak up, what's wrong with you?, cat got your tounge? Looking backward my Mother kept encouraging me to be friends with this very loud outgoing girl, I personally didn't really like. She didn't like to do any of the things I liked. I guess her Mom was the same way because she liked my parents and forced her to be friendly to me. I vividly remember the first days of kindergarden being drug around the playground by this girl. She wanted to be where the action was, whatever it was, befriending some of the more mean girls. I wanted to swing. I spend hours swinging or playing with my Dawn dolls which I carried in a small purse.

Thinking back to Kindergarden there was this big wooden boat, that I and probably about 100 other kids wanted to play with and when it was finally my turn these two girls who were "bff's" all throughout my entire school career wouldn't let me, instead of standing up for myself I backed down, left the play area to look out the window and later sat at a table by myself. I really wanted to color but we weren't allowed to touch the crayons unless the teacher gave permission. Anyway apparently during "play time" you aren't permitted to stare out the window or leave the play rug. I hated school from day one.

Anyway my earliest school memories are of struggling to fit in and not ever accomplishing it? With my own children, I've tried to accept their friends and their choice of friends. I've reassured them it's ok to be a little quiet and shy but encouraged them to greet people instead of hiding behind Mommy. I hope I'm doing ok, because school is brutal and despite all the bullying prevention programs and stuff it seem worse for kids.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.