Restoring Faith in Humanity

For times when you need your faith restored in Humanity:

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    On one hand it's nice to see people helping others, and on the other it reminds me of how deathly afraid I am of finding myself in a situation where someone needs help and either not knowing how to help or just being too scared to.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I watched the second one and will watch the other one later. Yes, people will go to great lengths to help. I've seen it happen to me where an undercover police officer forced me to move out of the way seconds before a police raid shootout took place. I was on a public pay phone. We need to remember that there are brave people out there who risk their lives everyday for total strangers. You can't get braver than that. Ever.

I do have a question. Why doesn't subways at least try to invest in railings at stations? Is it to decrease the surplus population of drunk people in subways?
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yes! There are still good people out there helping others but sadly we hardly ever hear about the Positive wonderful people who go and help others because bad news sells better than good news !! We can make a difference in peoples lives just by being there for them when they need some help . Our world is beautiful in so many ways and ugly in so many ways.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.