Thread: family

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

family

my family only recently found out about my anxiety which has taken a jump back from 0 to 10 again which is great. they say they want to help not quite sure if they actually mean it or not, but thing is if they're trying to help they're doing anything but. any time we talk about it they end up shouting and getting upset because they found out another thing i kept a secret from them because i knew that they would shout at me and get mad (my mum even got mad at me for knowing exactly how she'd react and still not telling her) i get that stressed and upset by the end of the conversation that i end up walking off in tears because i can't carry on talking to them anymore. don't see how i can actually drop the hint that things are tough atm (aren't they always) but they're not helping in the slightest.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I said to my mum this time right don't be mad but and then when I finished she kicked off even more. That's odd about the denial think because at first they didn't really think I actually got panic attacks they thought it was a cry for attentions. And when I told my mum that I actually stopped myself from panicking it wasn't any questions there was no emotion it was just a that's nice dear so even when I included her and kept her up to date like she wanted she wasn't happy or bothered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.