Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ever feel rage?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Ever feel rage?

You know.................that wanting to drown somebody kind of rage?

That anger where you know it's a waste of time to even acknowledge someone or something and yet you feel it anyway.

First I get mad at them.

Then I get mad at myself for wasting my time being mad at them.

They aren't worth wasting my time..............ever.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Yeah, I am not an angry person and I hate feeling it but when I do I just need to hit something BAD and get it out. I never know what to do with my anger and I can remember the few times I have felt it really badly.
    life---> <---me

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yes, an incredible amount of rage lately. I'm so damn frustrated with myself, just about anything will set me off; I also use that fear of losing control on someone as an excuse to stay isolated, which further angers me.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have before, yes. And it's pretty ugly. Fortunately, I never end up taking it out on people no matter how much I feel the rage to... but I have slammed doors and thrown stuff to get things out of my system.

It's really scary

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote lasair View Post
    Yeah, I am not an angry person and I hate feeling it but when I do I just need to hit something BAD and get it out. I never know what to do with my anger and I can remember the few times I have felt it really badly.
    I never know what to do with it, either. Ignoring it's not exactly ideal, but every other option I think of in the moment is much worse.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rage is my food . I'm living a dangerously isolated life , and yet I have so much to offer to people . Something's not making a lot of sense here .

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    You know.................that wanting to drown somebody kind of rage?

That anger where you know it's a waste of time to even acknowledge someone or something and yet you feel it anyway.

First I get mad at them.

Then I get mad at myself for wasting my time being mad at them.

They aren't worth wasting my time..............ever.
    Yeah....still gettin' it sometimes and you know why. x.x

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Skippy View Post
    Yeah....still gettin' it sometimes and you know why. x.x
    Sure do.

And you're safe now to get pissed. I'm proud of you and what you've accomplished in the past few months!
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    im generally not an angry person. I get angry quite a lot form being easy to annoy/wind up but it doesn't last long in most case its very rare that it does. sometimes when im in a bit of a fuk I can be incredibly angry and feel very angry a lot but I like to think that's not me im a happy cheerful person most of the time despite the doubts I think of a lot of the time...just re-read this think ive just completely contradicted myself....why do people have to be so complicated haha

IllusionOfHappiness's Avatar killer of conversations
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Chloe View Post
    im generally not an angry person. I get angry quite a lot form being easy to annoy/wind up but it doesn't last long in most case its very rare that it does. sometimes when im in a bit of a fuk I can be incredibly angry and feel very angry a lot but I like to think that's not me im a happy cheerful person most of the time despite the doubts I think of a lot of the time...just re-read this think ive just completely contradicted myself....why do people have to be so complicated haha
    I feel like I do this all the time too, since my emotions are always so back-and-forth >.<. No worries though, I get what you're saying.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ScaredScared
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    There we go at least one person gets me. Out of everyone in the whole world the one person you know the best is supposed to be you but even then I don't know or understand myself all that well either

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have to imagine most people have had at least one instance in their lives where they've felt like they wanted to rip off someones arm and beat them to death with it. When that sort of situation arises it can certainly be difficult to keep a level head and remind ourselves that giving into the rage won't solve anything and will ultimately just cause more problems. I've felt that way several times over the course of my life.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    Sure do.

And you're safe now to get pissed. I'm proud of you and what you've accomplished in the past few months!
    Thanks...
    I'm free now to do what i want for the most part but I'm still really concerned for the future.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been feeling this way the last 2 days or so. I think it was worse yesterday. Things were okay today until I was cussed at earlier by a bunch of strangers *rolls eyes* I'm currently trying to calm down right now.

I don't know what it is. Anything that's made me upset lately has put me in a rage, particularly my parents.. and just dealing with being an adult, trying to figure out life again.

I'm glad I'm typing this out since I'm getting it off my chest, so to speak. I have PLENTY to be thankful for. PLENTY of things to be happy about. PLENTY of people to appreciate and love. So that's good... it just doesn't make sense to me when I feel so so so so angry. It's insane.

Keddy's Avatar The Awkward Conversationalist
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DrunkDrunk
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Inscrutable Banana View Post
    I have to imagine most people have had at least one instance in their lives where they've felt like they wanted to rip off someones arm and beat them to death with it.
    Yup. When I'm angry enough that I would call it "rage," I have extremely graphic mental images of doing violent, torturous things to people. Of course I never actually do anything, and I never would. I'm a very passive person but when I'm pissed off, my brain comes up with some pretty horrifying scenarios as far as things it wants to do to the person who angered me. Like an example that comes to mind is one time I had a visual of myself killing someone with a circular saw. With that said, I seriously would never harm another person unless it was self-defense or a life-or-death situation. But the thought is there a lot of the time. I would never, ever act on it. Don't worry, you're safe in my presence with power tools, LOL.
    The fact that I even have those thoughts kinda scares me
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.