Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My drinking urges suddenly fading .

I've been going to sleep with no more than 1 bottle of beer a night . I used to need 3 in order to sleep . Weird .

I woke up today with a bit of nausea , due to the alcohol withdrawal that I must have experienced as a result of Reducing my alcohol intake .. so I went ahead and had some filling chips and burgers for breakfast .. .. as well as an Energy drink .. .. just to shove some B vitamins back into my system .. .. and it worked .

This is going to save me a lot of money in the long run . I've had a lot going for me in my life , recently . I got a job , I've been going to bars and having fun (not getting drunk .. .. fun , as in .. making out with Girls .. while only having a few drinks !)

It seems like I'm getting bored of drinking . I'm becoming more addicted to being Busy , and pursuing my goals .. .. and working on projects at home ..

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Drinking seems to emulate that warm and fuzzy feeling we get when interacting with people on a meaningful level ... .... ... or rather , medicate this deficiency of contact .

I haven't had that for a long time . Last time I had a meaningful conversation with somebody was with my flatmate's girlfriend , on Christmas .. before she left . She always made sure nobody was left out in a conversation . She was sooo charismatic .. .. and had the talent to make Anyone feel good about themselves . I ended up developing a crush on her . Unrequited love .

Loneliness is damaging me inside out .

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Congratulations on cutting back on the alcohol and becoming "addicted" to pursuing your goals! Loneliness sure is damaging, this is a fact.

That's it, nothing insightful or witty to say, just congratulations.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.