Thread: MP3 player HELP

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

MP3 player HELP

Okay somebody walk me through how to pick out and use an MP3 player. I have never used one before.

Like I need MP3 for dummies tutorial .

Is there a certain kind that is best to use etc? Brand...? and with what programs do you use it with.. okay never mind I can figure it out.

oh I can not delete this now. o_o

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Yammy View Post
    Okay somebody walk me through how to pick out and use an MP3 player. I have never used one before.

Like I need MP3 for dummies tutorial .

Is there a certain kind that is best to use etc? Brand...? and with what programs do you use it with.. okay never mind I can figure it out.

oh I can not delete this now. o_o
    Depends on what you want it for. I just needed something small and not fancy, so I went to Walmart and bought just a cheap one that plays for about 3 hours. I wanted to listen to my music in my car. It's very small so it fits in my pocket and I just add whatever ear bugs I want. Even though it was cheap, it's been running great with no problems.

It's also pretty contained, so if you want to do active things like exercise, there's nothing really to break. It's just a little grey tough box. I don't remember the kind it is.........sorry
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If you're not looking for anything fancy then you can get one of SanDisk's MP3 players like the Sansa Clip. It should be fine for basic music/podcast/audiobook needs and it's not expensive enough to make you cry if you accidentally run it through the washing machine or drop it down a flight of stairs. After you've had a lower-end player for a while perhaps you can upgrade to something more feature rich down the road.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.