Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You don't like me because you never talk to me.

Why on earth would someone say this to a person? Is this a good conversation starter? I didn't know what to say. I looked up and mumbled something and immediately felt panic and fled. Today, at work, I was putting some work equipment away that I had taken, but realized that I forgot to sign it out, but since I returned it I figured, Oh well, I might as well not sign it back in because I never signed it out. As I was puzzling this out in my head the HR dude said something, I have no idea what because I was "debating whether or not to log in and out the equipment when I couldn't find the right book I in my head said "Screw this!" and I heard him say "You don't care, You don't like me because you never talk to me, anyway."

He's a really loud mouthy rude type anyway. He usually says hello, but more in a passing superficial kind of way. I actually talk to him more than most mangers because If I see him I say hello.

Now, I feel bad, but I still think that is the worst way in the world to start a conversation with me. Do people really think this? How on earth are you supposed to know when people want to talk? Most people usually don't want to talk to me.

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yes, people really do think that. If they're loud and obnoxious they feel everyone else should be as well. I don't have any advice on how to deal with people like that as I avoid them like the plague they are...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I actually kind of like this guy. Maybe because he is rude and more honest so I can kind of be a little rude back with out worrying too much. I hate the perfect ones who say all the right things. I was just surprised that he felt this way? By my standards he gets more of my attention than most people, but his "outgoing nature" I'll just say I've learned to be cautious around these types as well. Not long ago he lost a bet and had to dress up as lady gaga and dance. I skipped this.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.