Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @chantellabella-

Neither you nor anyone else should feel uncomfortable about posting your real feelings on any topic. The OP should not be seeking neither complete acceptance nor 100% agreement from Respondents. If they are then life for them is a fantasy world. I welcome disagreement. I may not like it (I mean who would), however it gives me a different perspective and increases thought process. And there is a huge difference between expressing conflicting views and being mean or judgemental. There is another site where I feel I am being judged completely and I become defensive. That is not to say I don't give the conflicting views consideration. However, some individuals don't have consideration for others and that is when it things start to become judgemental.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes! Sometimes I'm not sure if this place (or the other SA forum I'm part of) does more harm than good. I feel like I'm constantly dwelling on my anxieties and issues here. Which totally kills my mood and progress!
    physically present
    mentally gone
    emotionally unstable

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Blushy View Post
    Yes! Sometimes I'm not sure if this place (or the other SA forum I'm part of) does more harm than good. I feel like I'm constantly dwelling on my anxieties and issues here. Which totally kills my mood and progress!
    I like to lurk the off topic sections or positive part when I feel I'm "dwelling".

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote luvcuddling2 View Post
    @chantellabella-

Neither you nor anyone else should feel uncomfortable about posting your real feelings on any topic. The OP should not be seeking neither complete acceptance nor 100% agreement from Respondents. If they are then life for them is a fantasy world. I welcome disagreement. I may not like it (I mean who would), however it gives me a different perspective and increases thought process. And there is a huge difference between expressing conflicting views and being mean or judgemental. There is another site where I feel I am being judged completely and I become defensive. That is not to say I don't give the conflicting views consideration. However, some individuals don't have consideration for others and that is when it things start to become judgemental.
    It's not that I'm afraid they will judge me. It's more I may know that someone will either take it in a way I did not intend it, or I know that the person is just not really wanting someone to answer. Also, sometimes I can pick up that they just want a fight. Maybe it's to distract from their pain.....I don't know.

But I've been able to pick up signals over the years of someone who won't take it in the spirit I've given it. So I back off and just not answer. I've learned to not waste my time on convincing people of my opinion. People have their own opinions. That's why I completely block the debate part of this forum. Debate is just not my thing.

Also, sometimes people write things just to take that thought outside their head to see what it sounds like to people.

I really will only answer those people who either ask for advice or those who genuinely seem open to suggestions or stories about what worked for me.

I'm really just too old and tired to convince anybody of anything. Plus I don't get a commission for the sale.

Now if I did get a commission............
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No, not really. When I posted on SAS I would get anxious if someone replied to my post. I'm pretty sure it'll be the same here.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not in the least. Though I haven't made any significant posts yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.