Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

got through another holiday

While I like seeing my siblings who I only see maybe once a year now. Each and every time I wind up feeling really bad about myself. Everyone seems to be doing so wonderful. Each of them has a way better job. Each of them has way better possessions. Their children don't have a real loser type for a boyfriend. Their houses and cars aren't falling part, etc.

Not one of them has a child with a major disability. They are all confident, successful, not anxiety ridden shy people. I watched a little world cup, ate some food and kept to myself and was quiet. A little tired because I worked in the a.m. In facet I need to leave for work now. It was kind of hard to sleep with the fireworks so I'm still tired.

It's really kind of hard to figure out what is good about me, not much...later.

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't know you very well (obviously) but you seem like a cool person. I know how you feel though, people tell me positive things about myself and I don't believe them, I also feel that there isn't much good about me. You gave something away in the thread title though, you GOT THROUGH ANOTHER HOLIDAY and that's an accomplishment because holidays where you're comparing yourself to others who seem to be doing better than you are brutal.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.