nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm going on a trip

I have one friend in Michigan and I'm going to go visit. I hate the TSA, I think they engage in disgusting security theatre that destroys freedom and only makes complete idiots feel safe, but [BEEP] it, I'm going.

I think I'll get a ticket for Sept 3rd, I'm going to just go. My friend and his wife know all about me and don't expect me to be entertaining, so that's good.

I don't want to sit here anymore and die, I'll definitely kill myself if I keep sitting here and dwelling on my shitty misery, so I'm going to swallow all the intense anxiety about this trip and just GO.

I don't know how it will be, but I'm doing it anyway.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote nothing View Post
    I have one friend in Michigan and I'm going to go visit. I hate the TSA, I think they engage in disgusting security theatre that destroys freedom and only makes complete idiots feel safe, but [BEEP] it, I'm going.

I think I'll get a ticket for Sept 3rd, I'm going to just go. My friend and his wife know all about me and don't expect me to be entertaining, so that's good.

I don't want to sit here anymore and die, I'll definitely kill myself if I keep sitting here and dwelling on my shitty misery, so I'm going to swallow all the intense anxiety about this trip and just GO.

I don't know how it will be, but I'm doing it anyway.
    It sounds like you're thinking in healthy terms, which is awesome! A trip may help bring new perspectives. I know I always get inspired when I travel.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

nothing's Avatar Habitual Failure
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    It sounds like you're thinking in healthy terms, which is awesome! A trip may help bring new perspectives. I know I always get inspired when I travel.
    Yeah, I'm realizing a few things. If I don't care if I live or die, then why not go on this trip? What's the worst that can happen? Could I die? Possibly, but I don't fear the sweet release of death anymore so whatever, I'm just going to do it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote nothing View Post
    Yeah, I'm realizing a few things. If I don't care if I live or die, then why not go on this trip? What's the worst that can happen? Could I die? Possibly, but I don't fear the sweet release of death anymore so whatever, I'm just going to do it.
    You might be surprised that the adventure will invigorate you. I worry too on airplane trips and long car trips, but the positive always outweigh the negative anxiety.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Yaaaaay for trips n' stuff!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.