Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ You've been a very good friend to me. In times when I didn't have anyone else, you were there
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Invis guy makes legit and soundful posts.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Wishie has an awesome home page
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Has beautiful hair <3
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hi, my buddy across the ocean.....

You know in the past year and a half, I have had many struggles. I've faced things I didn't think I would ever have to face. You know, I thought the worst part was behind me.

Some nights, I sat on the top of my stairs and cried. Just cried buckets.

One night, I thought of you. I started remembering how hard you struggled to get through school and to start working. I remember you hurting and crying and wondering how you were going to work out another day.

And then I remembered your picture and how young you were.

It was your memory that pulled me through that night. I saw a strong, brave young woman pick herself up numerous times and keep going. I remembered you never giving up. I heard your honest words, your shared pain, and your hope that there would be a brighter future.

You gave me strength that night.

And you're on the other side of the world and we hadn't talked in a year.

You're that important in this world. You touch lives when you don't even have a clue that you're doing it.

The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    Hi, my buddy across the ocean.....

You know in the past year and a half, I have had many struggles. I've faced things I didn't think I would ever have to face. You know, I thought the worst part was behind me.

Some nights, I sat on the top of my stairs and cried. Just cried buckets.

One night, I thought of you. I started remembering how hard you struggled to get through school and to start working. I remember you hurting and crying and wondering how you were going to work out another day.

And then I remembered your picture and how young you were.

It was your memory that pulled me through that night. I saw a strong, brave young woman pick herself up numerous times and keep going. I remembered you never giving up. I heard your honest words, your shared pain, and your hope that there would be a brighter future.

You gave me strength that night.

And you're on the other side of the world and we hadn't talked in a year.

You're that important in this world. You touch lives when you don't even have a clue that you're doing it.

Holly crap

I can't believe you remember that stuff. I wish I could share what is happening now!
    If it means anything I remember all the stuff you told me and all the stories you told me to help me with one of my assignments.
    It broke my heart.

I am so sorry I never replied to your email. I was/am in such a bad place.

You are truly a person with a heart of pure GOLD...I am so stuck for words.
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Kay, I've known you since you were very young. I've watched you grow into a wonderful young woman. You've done amazing things on your own and you've overcome so many obstacles.

You also have a heart of gold. You care about others and always ask about them. It's rare to find someone with as much compassion as you possess.

Thank you for being a great friend, even when I have not been the best of friends in return.

Keep growing and thriving as I know you will!
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I agree ^

Kay you are just awesome and I consider myself blessed to even know you. I love you very much, I love you like a sister and I'm glad to have you in my life, at all.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Chantebella has an awesome avatar. And is very kind, and encouraging and helpful to other people one the site.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    You always offer insight and advice to try and help others see it from another point of view.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I like your posts, you're very kind, and tell people what they need to hear. You seem like someone that'd be really awesome to meet irl. And, your avatar is very cool. Pretty awesome

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    BrookeAshley,
    I have so much empathy and compassion for you, as I read your posts but am not always able to respond. You pour your heart out and seem like a very, very kind and sweet person, as well as a great mother! (You also write beautiful poetry.)
    InvisableGuy,
    I like reading your posts. Your insightful, kind, generous with your words and seem like a very nice person. Also, sometimes you make me laugh out loud, ffs.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    You're really a sweetheart, I mean that. You've given me support, and advice before that I really needed. I've been pretty lost before and the things you've posted have helped me, a lot.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thank you.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Blog Queen. Well worth reading her blog posts. Is like reading a book as you follow each new post. Very nice person. Friendly too.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.