Socialhalitosis's Avatar A bunch of anxieties in one small package!
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I feel useless in daily life

So I have had anxiety and other disorders since I was young. But now that I'm an adult and have responsibilities I feel so useless in my daily life..

I recently moved out of my parents home due to it being a toxic environment for me. I thought moving out would be better for me because I am surrounded by someone who actually cares and understands me. But I am scared because I feel I don't do anything.

My boyfriend understands all that's wrong and helps me out as much as he possibly can, but I feel I am just weighing him down.

I have pretty bad social anxiety but I work 30+ hours in a customer service environment leaving me with no energy or will when I come home.
    I dont know if anyone feels that way but if I am around forcing myself to speak and be around people I find it just drains me and I have no energy after words. I need hours of quiet and rest to even function.

And this well, leaves my house a mess, the cooking doesn't get done. And that bothers me too.
    I just feel in a rut, and it's driving me crazy!

Does anyone else feel this way. I'm trying to find someone else that does because all my life I have been deemed lazy and I don't want to be that type of person.

Sorry if this is jumbled a bit, I'm really bad at expressing myself and I just kind of go everywhere.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will say sometimes I get like this. Do you work in a call center? I avoided working there. I went for an interview but I couldn't see myself doing that day in and day out. Since you are so drained it may be better to find a different job. When I get drained feeling like this I have to watch and make sure that I'm not depressed....Also I tend to be anemic so that can through a lot of other body systems off so just get checked out by a doctor.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I agree with Merc. It sounds like your job is taking a lot of emotional energy. You're not lazy, you're exhausted! Other people call it lazy because that kind of thing is so much easier for them. They think it's like walking down the block, but they don't realize people like us are doing it on one leg.

I felt the same way when I had an internship where I had a lot of days just filled with calling people. I would get home and just crash. Now I have a job that is more balanced between people and paperwork and I feel like I have a lot more energy.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.