Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talkin about this is new to me

So does the self talk ever stop? Like does it ever get better? I guess what I am asking is... my goal was to go to the gym this week because I was terrified to go.. my anxiety spikes out of control to get out of the house and especially to get around people I dont know. And I literally went through about 3 to 4 hours of convincing myself to go the first day. Its gotten easier each day.. so its seeming like its almost mind over...mind really... can you defeat your own mind with anxiety? Or will it always be a battle no matter what?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have days where I consider myself fine, but then there are times when all I want to do is hide out and be alone. I usually try practice calm breathing and self talk. I continually hope things are getting better. I think I'm a lot happier than I was 2 years ago.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SleepySleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think there are always remnants, but the mind winds up being like a muscle. The more it's used to doing a type of work and the more skills you have in that area, the less it drains you. Something that totally shook up my day years ago may shake me up for minutes now.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.