Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)

Not-morning-people

No seriously, is there anyone on here who really is not a morning person, and cannot begin to understand how people leap out of bed and stupid hours in the morning full of energy and all "seize-the-day" and all that? Seriously, I can't function without caffeine, how on earth do these people manage it?

(Also, that image came from a site that said that the cafe sold coffee for £1.50. Coffee needs to be cheaper. So expensive these days. Unless you buy the stuff that tastes like crap. And let's be honest here, life is way to short for rubbish coffee.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post

No seriously, is there anyone on here who really is not a morning person, and cannot begin to understand how people leap out of bed and stupid hours in the morning full of energy and all "seize-the-day" and all that?
    My day starts at 2pm, any earlier and I become very grumpy. Those "seize-the-day" people drive me insane, I have no idea how they can be so happy about the morning and getting out of bed, especially the ones that go on a "little run" before work/school, WTF?!

Us night-owls should setup a website

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Ha ha it a good thing I am a morning person. My day starts at 6am and work starts at 8am. I'm not a happy happy morning person but I function without coffee.
    life---> <---me

Koalafan's Avatar Socially inept Koala
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Morning is my favorite time! I usually get up around 7am each day

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My fiancé *at 8:30am on a non work day* - "I think I've figured out how to be a morning person."
    Me *still in bed half asleep* - "Murrrmm..."

I clearly have not figured it out yet.
    "I will not let my bad days consume me."

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Mornings are evil. Therefore, morning people are evil. I can't function without food and caffeine in me.

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've never been a morning person; I used to hate waking up early to go to school when I was a kid so much. These days my alarm is set for 8AM but I usually end up turning it off when it starts buzzing and go back to sleep for another two hours or so.
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am an evil morning person. I like to be up with the sun, however, my current job has me waking up at 2 a.m. which although I like morning, that times seems more like the middle of the night. My husband likes to wake up somewhere around noon and is raring to go around 2 p.m. This is my afternoon relaxation time before dinner. Nap, read or watch tv before I have to cook dinner for the kids.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post

No seriously, is there anyone on here who really is not a morning person, and cannot begin to understand how people leap out of bed and stupid hours in the morning full of energy and all "seize-the-day" and all that? Seriously, I can't function without caffeine, how on earth do these people manage it?

(Also, that image came from a site that said that the cafe sold coffee for £1.50. Coffee needs to be cheaper. So expensive these days. Unless you buy the stuff that tastes like crap. And let's be honest here, life is way to short for rubbish coffee.)
    My day starts at 5am and I start work at 6:30am.

Im far from a happy morning person but I dont mind getting up early and making myself an espresso coffee, chillin and watching the news. generally psyching myself up for what the day has in store.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Jerry View Post
    My day starts at 2pm, any earlier and I become very grumpy. Those "seize-the-day" people drive me insane, I have no idea how they can be so happy about the morning and getting out of bed, especially the ones that go on a "little run" before work/school, WTF?!

Us night-owls should setup a website
    Indeed. Why people want to get up to join with the bustling mob, pack themselves like sardines onto the train or bus, or leave in their cars to be stuck in traffic, is beyond me completely. The only reason I can see is "because everyone else does it," and because we're naturally diurnal creatures (supposedly).

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm a morning person, a midday person, and a late evening person.

Get me around 3pm and you're talking to a door knob.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

I often feel like posting that image to people.. lol.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.