Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Again, I am so grateful for all of your support. My mother had no spouse, so the responsibility of handling the business end of things falls on her children. Primarily me. Not to discount my sister, but shes in the drug scene and pretty out there. Not pot, I don't have a problem with that. But she has a meth problem and I DO have a problem with that. So I am taking up the task of doing what I can to get her cremated (her final wish) contacting social security. All kinds of stuff. It's hard to do because all I want to do is lay in bed and cry. But there is a time for that. It is important to grieve. But right now I need to keep strong and take of business issues and alot time to grieve, but not become encompassed in it. and return to business.

I think allowing myself 15-30 mins a day to do my thing so to speak, to grieve, then back to business seems reasonable. But I have a long road ahead of me, it's not going to be easy. But I will honor my moms wish that I will remain strong and continue on living a happy life after her passing. Distraction are also helpful. watching x files or star trek. giving my mind little breaks from all of this.
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dude that is hard sorry for your loss

Sagan's Avatar Carl Sagan
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Some good news in light of all of this. I was able to raise enough funding to help pay for her cremation costs. with me filling the gap between the fundraiser and final costs. It is a relief knowing I will be able to carry out her final wish. To have her ashes scattered on the beach upon her death. Not pointing anyone out. But there is a member here who I would like to thank for helping make this a reality. Thank you It was all so very last minute. Cremation will happen today.
    http://youtu.be/zSgiXGELjbc

"A still more glorious dawn awaits
    Not a sunrise, but a galaxy rise
    A morning filled with 400 billion suns
    The rising of the milky way"

"The sky calls to us
    If we do not destroy ourselves
    We will one day venture to the stars" -Carl Sagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.