For the last several months I have been taking 25 mg of Zoloft daily for my Panic Disorder. For a long time it was working really great. I only had one or to panic attacks in that time period and they were minor compared to the panic attacks I had before starting the medication. I don't feel like it's working as well anymore. I've been having panic attacks on a daily basis again for the last few weeks. Like the other panic attacks I've had while on the medication, they've been minor in comparison to the ones I had in the past, but, I'm dealing with the fear of having a panic attack like I as before the medication. In addition, I've had days when I've woken up so anxious about getting up and facing life that I feel like I'm going to vomit. There was one day I actually did, though I think a large part of that was that my stomach felt unsettled and I went ahead and took my Adderall anyway (I have ADHD in addition to the PD). I'm seriously lacking motivation. I'm a home school student, so my schedule is more flexible than if I were in a physical school, but I haven't had the motivation to do any school work in the past two weeks. I haven't really had much will to really get out of bed, and if I do, I end up spending my entire day on the couch. My classes are all online, so my teachers are starting to threaten to kick me out of my classes if I don't get back on pace in my classes. I've tried to explain the situation to them, but they won't make any kind of exception because I don't have a 504, and I don't think the school system would even give me a 504 plan for Panic Disorder, those mainly apply to stuff like arthritis or learning disorders that would require special accommodations, or students who have to take medications at school. So, I talked to my mom, and we both agree that the solution is probably to talk to my psychiatrist about increasing my dosage of Zoloft. I'm a little nervous about it because when I started the Zoloft I was really sick and had migraines for dyays and I'm not really looking forward to going through that again. Does anyone have any advice for dealing with it?