Thread: Shakelogy?

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Shakelogy?

Has anyone tried Shakelogy? I've been tempted to buy or create from a online guide of the mixture instead of the brand name (it's pretty expensive) I normally don't go for these sort of things and see them as scams, but my aunt's friend has been doing it for the past 6 months and she said overall she noticed a 20% better in her physical and mental health (less shaky and less anxiety). I'm guessing lack of certain nutrients played a factor for her. I wonder if anyone else has had any benefits, either physical or mental with this?

Skippy's Avatar Pickin' and Grinnin'!
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Do ya mean as in shakes you drink sorta deal? I may bein' a lil dense right now bu not familiar with the term cept for t'mean that.
    One year I was workin out and I was always drinkin' these protein shakes and for my CFS/Fibro I never felt better in my life. I think it was a combo but as workin' out in later years didn't help as much, I'm sure it played quite a factor in it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have a nutri-blend and when i first got it I used to have a veggie/fruit/yogurt shake for breakfast 5 days a week. At first I felt fantastic - more energy, less muscle tension - but then my gall bladder started giving me extreme pains whenever I ate fruit. I stopped drinking the shakes and it went away. Now I'm afraid to make them again.

As with any diet change, I would talk to your dr about it and start off slow.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -- Maya Angelou

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.