Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi...I am catnipper_007

I have been using room like this for many years...both message boards and chats...but the chat seems dead compared to the message bored...does anyone think we should try to change that and make it a little more exciting by real life chat...maybe we can set this up...just an idea, but chatting can be fun

By the way...my real name is tony and all of you please feel free to contact me if you'd like. I was and am educated in social work but burned out early and may or may not ever go back.

I am diagnosed with panic disorder w/ agoraphobia, bi-poler disorder, and Gad but sometimes doc adds and subtracts other things that occur with anxiety disorders...my life is pretty much an open book and would love to meet some friends as well as just be of help on the site.

any questions , just ask.

~tony (catnipper_007)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Welcome, tony

Yeah, the chat can get a bit quiet sometimes. But I am working on a new version that will hopefully help

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Welcome

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hi Tony and welcome to the forum. This forum is slower than some, but the quality of replies is a ton better. People are mature, compassionate and smart here. There's no hurtful replies due to people trying to "out cute" each other. In other words, the replies you will get are really supportive, sincere and helpful.

So welcome to the community. You sound like you would fit in well.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.