Thread: Hey y'all!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey y'all!

I'm Alex. I'm a freshman in college which is anxiety-inducing enough as-is and having panic disorder doesn't help. I don't know what I'm supposed to say tbh. I'm about to be a presenter for the National Alliances of Mental Illnesses which is cool. But yeah, um, feel free to ask me whatever. (doing posts like these honestly give me anxiety but I'm trying to push myself out of my comfort zone so as to not let my anxiety control me)

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Alex View Post
    I'm Alex. I'm a freshman in college which is anxiety-inducing enough as-is and having panic disorder doesn't help. I don't know what I'm supposed to say tbh. I'm about to be a presenter for the National Alliances of Mental Illnesses which is cool. But yeah, um, feel free to ask me whatever. (doing posts like these honestly give me anxiety but I'm trying to push myself out of my comfort zone so as to not let my anxiety control me)
    Hi Alex! Welcome to the forum. That's awesome that you're going to be a presenter. How did you get involved in that? Is it a college thing? I think it's very important for people to talk about such issues because people, "especially parents" want to push all that away like it doesn't exist sometimes.

What are you studying in school?

That's awesome that you're trying to push through your comfort zone. That's hard to do. It's very brave.

Welcome again to the forum. We're glad you're here.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Heya. Welcome to Anxiety Space. I panicked as well making this post...and posts like this on other sites.

I'm about to be a presenter for the National Alliances of Mental Illnesses which is cool.
    That is pretty cool. Well done for doing something like that.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Inscrutable Banana's Avatar Diggin' My Potatoes
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    “Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.” — George Carlin

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little." — George Carlin

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.